Chapter 64

Welcome Home Sierra !!
Thank you everyone it's good to be home .
MOMMY MOMMY a I missed you !
Aww honey mommy missed you too where you good for grandma and grandpa?
Yes mommy I was and I even went to work with grandpa at the newspaper .
That is good Honey did you have fun with grandpa ?
Yes mommy I sat in grandpa lap on his chair and grandpa and grandma got me a tablet to watch cartoons and watch Scooby doo .
Aww that was sweet of them and did you say thank you for the gift .
Yes mommy and daddy I did . And I got to help grandma cook today too .
Wow I can't wait to try it sweet heart .
Everyone lunch is ready .
Okay dad , Everything smells good .
Sierra how you feeling honey.
I am hurting still but I am just glad to be out of the hospital and our unborn baby of joy is moving around a lot .
Aww honey it won't be two much longer and our baby of joy will be here . Your due next month which I know you can't wait for .
Yes that is right there .But right now am ready to go home and lay down I am pretty tired .
Meghan come sweetheart it's time to go home mommy is tired .
Okay Daddy .I helped grandma pack my bag and all my stuff is ready to go to the car .
Okay sweetheart. Mom dad and everyone I think am going to take Sierra home and get her laying down she is hurting again.
Okay son we all understand we will help you get Meghan to the car . Oliver can u grab Meghan bags for me please .
Yes mom I am right behind you with them .
Elijah do you want me to help you with Sierra getting her to the car ?
Yes Jasmine that would be nice thank you .
Sierra on a count of three I am going to help you stand up okay?
Yes thank you Jasmine. Walking is still a little pain for . And how your pregnancy going ?sorry meant to ask earlier.
It's going alright I am still right in time to have the baby in December.
That is good Jasmine I am happy for you both.
I understand Sierra and it's alright .Now let's get you to the car. and Elijah has the car parked close to the door for you and front door open.
Sierra honey let me get the seatbelt around you baby. Thanks mom and Jasmine and Oliver for helping me .
Your welcome . We are going to follow you to the house so we can help you with getting Sierra and Meghan inside .
Okay that would be great . Thanks again mom and dad I will call you tomorrow .
Okay son we love you both and it looks like Meghan is already a sleep .
Yes that is true . Oliver are you ready ?
Yes Elijah am ready . Mom I am going to stay at Elijah tonight . So I will see you all tomorrow.
Okay kids be careful and drive safe .
We will mom ! And we love you too .
Elijah honey when we get home can you order some pizza and Chinese food I am craving that.
Yes honey I can .We are almost home .
Sierra honey we are home . So let's get you inside in the couch . Oliver can you grab Megan for me .
Yes of course and I got all the bags inside already
Daddy can I go watch Scooby doo in my room ?
Yes sweetheart you can and I will call you when the food gets here.
Okay daddy !
Oliver I am going to help Sierra get in her night stuff . I left a tip for the drivers since I already paid for the food can you put it in the kitchen and we will be right back.
Sure I can do that Elijah take your time . I am here to help you.
Thanks Oliver ! Sierra let's get you to the bathroom and get you changed into your night clothes.
Okay that sounds good honey . Where is Meghan at honey?
She is in her room watching Scooby doo u til the food gets here. And I got you a shirt and shorts honey .
Elijah the food is here .
Okay Oliver we are on the way . Meghan sweetheart it's time to eat .
Okay daddy I am headed to the table now .
Wow everything was so good . Meghan sweetheart you ready for bed honey?
Yes mommy . Can I watch Scooby doo until I fall a sleep?
Yes of course sweetheart. Mommy loves you see you tomorrow . And Oliver the spare room is ready for you when u are ready to head to bed .
Okay thanks Sierra and Elijah. Good night Meghan see you in the morning I love u.
Good night uncle Oliver , mom and daddy love you all .

Hello Readers
Sorry it took so long to get this chapter upload , been real busy . I hope you all enjoy this next chapter. Until next , much love to all my readers !
Love Nikki❤️