Chapter 34

Many years later the Hunzburger family was going to a high school Graduation!!
Rory we need to hurry up our son is graduating from high school and we shouldn't be late .
Logan I am 8 months pregnant you can't hurry me I am about ready.
Mom . Dad I will meet you there .
Okay son  we are right behind you !  Rory
Welcome fellow students and faculty and parents I am the principal of the school and I would like to welcome to the stage Elijah Hunzburger !
Hello student's faculty and parents I am proud to say that I have enjoyed my time here and I live in to worlds one with loads of adventures of history and culture and another with parents that have always taught me that I can be anything I wanted to be in life ! I got my enjoyment for reading and writing from both of my parents and now with ending my four years and heading to another adventure into college our parents always asked us what we wanted to be when we grow up and us as students could never figure it out until now . So I want to say to my follow graduation class good luck into into your new adventure you chose! Thank you now back to the principal!
Now I want to say good luck to the class of 2021 !
Mom and dad what did you think of my speech?
Son that was wonderful and congratulations!
Yes congratulations little brother ! And have fun in college !
Thanks sister !

Hello My Readers
This chapter is short . I hope you all are enjoying the story and I will be working on the next chapter soon ! I hope everyone stay safe ! Until next time ! Love Nikki❤️