Chapter 33

Rory honey it's time to eat . I made your favorite home made Chinese food .
Okay Logan I am ready I am hungry and everything smells good .
Rory I  talked to jasmine earlier and  I let her know about everything and she said she would come by this weekend to see you.
Aww alright honey I sure do miss her that is for sure .
Logan everything was great thank you for cooking dinner . Shall we clean up and go find a movie to watch ?
Ace that sounds like a good idea we had a long day .
Ace that was a great movie you picked out for use to watch . So are you ready for bed ?
Yes I am let me go check on Elijah and then we can get some rest !
Elijah baby why are you still up ?
Hi mom I was just reading and I was heading to bed when you came in .
Okay son we are heading to bed we will see you in the morning and your sister should be here tomorrow as well . We love you sweet dreams .
I love you as well and I miss sissy.
Ace is Elijah in bed ?
He was finishing reading his book . Logan I believe he took after me for the love for books .
Yes he has honey . Goodnight honey I love you.
Good night Logan I love you too .
Rory honey it's time to get up baby . Here is a cup of coffee .
Thank you honey . What time is it ?
It's 11 am honey .You slept in honey and I got Elijah up and he  he took our car to school . I swear he is just like you honey because he was ready for coffee .
Yes but he is like both of us Logan !
MOM ,DAD  am home where you guys at ?
Jasmine we are upstairs in the bedroom honey.
Hi Dad and Mom . Mom how are you feeling ?
Hi sweetheart am doing alright . How is school going ?
School is alright it keeps me busy that is for sure. Mom I was wondering if we can spend some mother , daughter day maybe do some catching up ?
That sounds great honey . What did you have in mind Jasmine ?
Well I was thinking a movie day since you can't go out ?
That would be lovely honey since we haven't done that in a while .Okay Good I will go to town and pick some food and some movies . Dad would you like to come help me go shopping .
Yes I would love that . But first we would like to speak to you about something!
Okay dad what's going on ? I hope no bad it's not bad .
No honey it's all good things we have to talk to you about .
Jasmine , Your mom is pregnant which was causing her headache and dizzy spells .
Wow mom and dad congratulations . I can't wait to be a big sister again . How does Elijah feel about being a big brother ?
Honey everyone is happy about it . So what does my girls and son want for supper tonight for movie night ?
How about a little of everything. Chinese food . Pizza , tacos and junk food as well .
Okay honey me and jasmine will be back and Elijah is in his room doing homework.
Alright Logan be safe you too .See you when you get home .
Mom can I come in?
Sure son you can come your dad sister went to get food so we can have a movie night .
What movie are we watching tonight?
I think we are watching Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory !
Super cool mom I love that movie .
Elijah can you come help us get the food and stuff upstairs?
I am coming dad . Did you get willy winks and the chocolate factory?
Yes son we got the movie . Can you bring the plates and napkins and cups .
Ace we got everything on the list so we ready to watch the movie .
Wow I love that movie it was good . Well mom and dad and sister I am heading to bed I love you all .
We love you son see you in the morning .Jasmine what u got plan for tomorrow ?
I am not sure I think maybe hanging out by the pool and reading . Or maybe have a cookout. Mom can you lay out by the pool with me tomorrow?
I am sure I can as long as I am laying down on one of the lawn chairs.
Okay good night mom and dad see you in the morning .
We love you to honey . Logan you know it is nice to have both kids in the same house again. I sure do miss that!
I know Rory I feel the same way , Now honey let's get some rest .

Hello Readers
I hope you all are enjoying my story and continue to read and vote . I will try and get another chapter up real soon . Until next time , you all be safe ! Love Nikki❤️