Chapter 4

Wow my daughter is a beautiful little baby as I look through the baby book that Rory gave me before I left her house,
Wow I really can't believe that she would not tell me about our daughter how the hell does she want to take this I really need to someone to talk to about this . So I dialed the one person who can help me .

Hello old friend its been a while how you been ?
Hi Finn I have been better do you have time to talk I need some advice on something I just found out about .

Sure I have time what's on your mind .Did you hook up with a lady and get locked down ?

You are to funny Finn ,No I ran into Rory at the coffee shop in London and you will never guess what I just found out

Wow you Ran into Mother and how was that did any sparks fly when you did ?

Finn listen buddy she invited me to her house and I found out I have a 1 year old daughter I never knew I had and she claims that she tried to find me through my parents and they wouldn't say where I was . And I am so angry with Rory from keeping this from me .

Wow Logan I would be pretty pissed off as well if I just found out that I had a 1 year old and wasn't told .So do you believe her when she told you that she tried to found you to let you know ?

Yes I do believe Rory because she wouldn't lie to me about something like that and my parents never did like me and Rory to again .

That is true there they never did even though you to still belong together . So what is your daughter name ?

Her name is Jasmine Honor huntzberger. Rory state's.

Logan it's a pretty name and as for Rory just try to positive and take it one day at a time and now that you know you have a daughter start spending time where and working things out with Rory is the only advice I can give .

Thank You Finn I will keep you posted on everything I have a lot to think about how I am going to handle this .

Your welcome Logan well am off to work .We should all together and hang out the next time I in town .

Sounds good Finn and talk to you later stay safe out there .

Hello my Readers'
Sorry the chapter is short but this Chapter I wanted to have logan talk with Finn who I bet you no one saw coming . I hope you all enjoy this break . Until next time Happy time . 😊❤❤