Chapter 63

It's been a week and Sierra has been moving a lot and Doctor Peter is hopeful that she will wake up soon .
Good morning Elijah we can in to check on your baby .
Okay thank you , I was getting worried myself how our baby was doing .
Elijah your baby is healthy and moving around .
And it looks like Sierra it moving around a lot and hopefully she will wake up .
Hello Doctor Peters how is my wife doing ?
Hi Elijah I was fixing to call you your wife is awake and asking for you?
Oh my god that is good news I am in the parking garage now fixing to park and I will be right up .
Okay Elijah I will let her know . See you when you get in here.
Sierra your husband is parking the car and will be right in .
That is good Doctor Peters and how long do I have to stay in the hospital?
Hi Sierra I am so glad you are awake you scared us baby.
Hi baby not as much as it scared me Elijah. I was just asking Doctor Peters about how much longer I have to stay in the hospital?
Sierra I will run some test and if everything comes back okay I can let you go home today with strict directions for home .
Okay Doctor Peters . Elijah did you call mom and dad and baby girl that I was wake ?
No I am going to call mom now .
Hi mom I wanted to let you and dad and everyone know that Sierra is awake .
Hi son that is wonderful news and I will let everyone know now . And when does the Doctor Peters think Sierra can come home ?
The Doctor Peters said he is running some test and if they come back alright she can come home today but with strict instructions for her while she is home .
That is wonderful news honey and mom and dad and Oliver and Jasmine and baby girl will wait for your phone call . Give Sierra love for us talk to you soon .
Okay mom I will talk to you when I know what is going on .
Honey mom said to tell you that she loves you .
Sierra honey are you ready to head home sweetheart?
Yes Elijah I am ready to head home . I miss my baby girl . And I am hungry .
Well mom and dad have food cooking as we speak . So if you don't mind a detour to mom and dads house we can have some lunch.
That sounds good honey . I am going to take a nap until we get there . The pain meds are kicking in.
Honey you rest I will wake you when we get there .