Chapter 45

Wow mom this place is very beautiful. I can't believe you pulled 2 engagement party .
Well Elijah and Jasmine you are my children and I want this day to be special for you all . Now the party start in 2 hours so you kids go get ready .see you all then .
Yes mom see you then and thank you !
Mom this place is beautiful and we love it .
Thanks Elijah and Sierra and jasmine .Hi aunt Sookie the food smells so good .
Hi kids it nice to see you all again . So where is uncle Jackson ?
He is working he should be arriving any minute .
I want to thank you all for coming to join my kids engagement party .
Mom Thank you for everything it was a lot of fun . And thank you grandma and grandpa Luke for everything you all did for us .
You all everything welcome kids and we can't wait for you kids wedding . And we love you all .
We love you too grandma and grandpa Luke !
Honey what date where you thing to get marry on
Elijah I was thing on the date we met was February 14th !
Honey that is wonderful idea getting married on the date that we first met . But there is one question where do you want to have our honeymoon at ??
I was thinking  maybe Jamaica for a month how does that sound ?
Elijah I love it so February to March 14th .
So good honey now we just have to find a hotel and make reservations to hold our spot .
Okay Elijah I am going to check in with the office .
Okay honey and I am going to call my office and check in .
Hi Elijah how is it going sir ?
Hi Mark things are going good . I sent back the head line so it can be printed . Mark I also would like to talk to you I am getting married in February 14th and leaving until March 14th . Boss congratulations to you both sir . Is there anything you need assistance with ?
Actually I was wondering if you can order the plane tickets and hotel if you have tea and hotel room and car !
Sir where are you re are you all going Jamaica!
Okay I can do that for you sir !
Thank you I am on my cell in the paper needs me .
Okay sir I will email you the tickets when I got them booked .
Okay thank you again I will talk to you soon .

Hi Readers
I hope you all are doing well . Sorry this chapter is short but I am working on the next Chapter which will be a little longer . Because I have surprises in to store for my Readers . Until next time . Love Nikki ❤️