Chapter 44

Elijah your mom and dad are here honey.
Okay Sierra I will be right out .
Rory your son will be right out . Hello Oliver how are you doing ?
Hi Sierras I am doing great thanks for asking.
Elijah and Sierra we are here .
Hi Jasmine we are in the kitchen.
Hi mom and dad and everyone. I would like to introduce you to my fiancé Sean . Sean this is my mom and dad and my brothers Elijah and Oliver and my soon to be sister in law Sierra .
It's nice to meet you Sean and welcome to the family.
So kids how about we do a double engagement party ?
Mom that sounds great . When was you planing on doing that ?
Well I was thinking next weekend ? And I was thinking about inviting your grandma and grandpa Luke as well .
Mom that is great I haven't seen grandma or grandpa Luke in a long time .
Good I wail call them now and have them set the date for next Saturday.
Hi Mom I was wondering what you and Luke are doing next Saturday?
Hi Rory honey I am not sure what we are doing ? Why is there something on?
Yes mom your two grandchild are in engaged and I am throwing a party for booth of them.
Wow that is great news honey we will mark it down for next Saturday.
Great mom I have to run got lots to plan . Say hello to Luke for me and love you mom.
We love you too and be safe .
Rory honey I am heading to work see you tonight I love you .
Okay honey I love you too have a good day .
Mom I am heading out to check out some colleges be home later .
Okay Oliver be safe and good luck college hunting .
I will mom talk to you later .
Mom , Dad where you all at?
Oliver we are in the kitchen what's wrong son?
Nothing is wrong Mom I have the best news ever ?
And what's that son ?
Well mom and dad I got into Yale and Harvard!
Congratulations son and which college did you choose to go to ?
Well Mom I am
Going to choose Yale and i will be going to major in law .
Son I am so proud of you and when are your first classes ? Next school year and I will be staying in the dorm .
This is wonderful news Son and I am proud of you.
Thanks Dad . Well I am going to go look online for what I need for my classes and also for my dorm room and make a list .
Okay son but you should enjoy your summer since you start in college in a few months.
I will mom see you all in a little while .
Wow Logan all our kids are growing up so fast two of them getting married and our last born is fixing to go to college . How did we get so lucky !
Ace  they had loving parents who study with them and showed them they can be anything they wanted to be in life . So I see you picked a place for the engagement party at .
Yes I did and throwing a double engagement party is the way to go . Let's get some sleep big day tomorrow.
Okay honey goodnight and love you .
Good night Logan and love you too .

Hello Readers
Well I hope you all are enjoying the story and I hope you all liked this chapter . Until next time I hope everyone has a great week! Love Nikki❤️