Chapter 43

Elijah can you open the door while I get the food and the other boxes into the house.
Sure honey I can . Then I will call my mom and dad and let them know we made it safely.
Hi mom and dad wanted to let you know we made it to London alright .
Hi son glad you two made it safely. When did you all get there .
Just now and we are going to eat and take a nap then get packing .
Okay honey call us when you make it home son and say Hi to Sierra for us and we love you.
I will mom and I love you too .
Sierra we need to get the last of the boxes to be mailed our flight is in 2 hour honey .
Okay Elijah I just got the last box's in the car and I also call the light company and water to be turn off until we come back to visit .
Okay honey everything is locked up .
Hi can I help you .
Yes I need to ship these box's ship to the address
Alright they should be there in a few days .
Okay that will be ship out and here is you charge , have a good rest of the evening .
Hi mom we are boarding the plan now we should be home at 930 pm .
Hi son alright see you both when you get here .
Sierra I have to make a pit stop by our favorite spot by the fall way I want to take one more photo of us if you are okay with that?
I am honey that was the second place we had our date .
Sierra Smith I have loved you as long as I can remember and you complete me in more ways then one . Will you do me the honor and becoming my wife ?
Omg yes I will marry you Elijah! I love you Elijah and I can't wait to become your wife.
Sierra you have made me the happiest man right now . And I can't wait to tell my mom and dad that we are engaged! We better get going to the airport so we won't miss our flight .
Mom , we are here and I have some great news !
Son we are in the kitchen making supper . So son what is this great news you have to tell us.
Well mom and dad the great news is that I proposed to Sierra and she said yes !
Congratulations to you both and Sierra welcome to the family. Maybe we can have a engagement party , What do you think ?
We love it mom .
Great honey we can start tomorrow if you would like ?
Yes that would be great . Thanks for inviting us to come over . But Elijah we should head over to the house to see if some of the box's came .
Yes honey that is true . Mom and dad if you want we can grill out tonight .
That would be great son see you all then . Drive safe going home .
We will mom . Sierra you ready to head home ?
Yes that would be great .
Hello Elijah sorry to bother you but we got the outline for the paper done . Would you like me to email you the outline?
Yes Tina that would be great I should be back in the office on Monday.
Okay sir see you the .
Elijah honey everything alright?
Yes honey it is Sierra. I just got the outline for the paper and sent it back to go to the printing .So it looks like all your box's made . Shall we unpack them .
Yes honey that would be great then we can rest and have dinner with the family.
Elijah are you home ?
Hi Jasmine I am home I am in the office .
How you doing Elijah I sure have missed you brother.
I have missed you as well Jasmine. I would like to
Introduce you to my fiancé Sierra.Sierra this is my older sister Jasmine .
It's nice to meet you Sierra and welcome to the family.
It's nice to meet you as well Jasmine .We are having a cook out tonight if you want to come .
That would be great and then I will introduce the family to my fiancé to the family.
Wow sister I didn't know you were engaged?
I haven't told anyone yet . His name is Sean and I am sure everyone will like .
I am sure we will . You can bring him tonight if you would like .
Okay I will Elijah I will see you both tonight .
Well mom is going to have fun planing both engagement party's .
Yes that is true there Sierra.

Hi Readers
I hope you all like all the surprises that happen in this charter . Until next time I hope everyone is safe . Love Nikki ❤️