Chapter 26 part 1 of baby shower planning

Good morning Rory how u feeling baby?
Good morning Logan am feeling alright just a bit hungry. And I am craving Luke's mega burger with onion rings and fries .
Okay honey I will call your mom and let her know .
Good morning Mom is Luke at the work yet ?
Hi Logan son and yes Luke is at the diner is everything alright with Rory?
Yes she is just craving a mega burger and onion rings and fries. And that is why I was calling as well to let u know the doctor has Rory on bed rest for a while .
Okay Logan I will call Luke and get it ordered for her and do u want anything son ?
No thank you it's to early for me to eat a burger. Thank you I will see you in a little while . I am going to get back to Rory .
Your welcome son and see you soon . Tell Rory I will see her in a few !
I will talk to u soon bye mom.
Rory honey just talk to your mom and she said she would bring you some food that u wanted . And said that she would see you soon.
Logan I was thinking we should have a baby shower to reveal the sex of the baby what do u think ?
Ace that sounds wonderful idea honey .
Okay I can plan that well I am just laying here and I also want to get a hold of Sookie as well about making the food .
Hi Sookie I was wondering if u have time to talk ?
Hi Rory dear yes I have time to talk what's up kid ?
Well Sookie I was wondering if you would help me plan a baby shower and in the cake I want you to put what we are having in the cake and make some other finger foods ?
Wow Rory I would love to help you with that I will get with your mom and we can pick a date to have the baby shower since you are not able to be out of bed yet we can do the baby shower there .
Sookie that sounds wonderful talk to u . And thank you again .
Your welcome Rory it is my Pleasure to help you with this
Same to you Sookie and I will let you know when we set the date .
Okay Rory love u and say Hi to Logan for me .
I will Sookie and love you too !
Logan can you come here for a minute please ?
Hi Ace everything alright baby?
Yes I am hungry what we doing for supper ?
I was thinking maybe putting some steaks and lobster on the grill with some salad and Mac and cheese !
Are you making your homemade Mac and cheese that I love so much?
Yes honey I am and maybe some homemade rolls as well how does that sound and we can eat on the back porch to enjoy the sunset as long as you sit at the table !
Yes Logan that sounds lovely honey and I am so ready to be out of this room for a few minutes .
Hello love how are you feeling ?
Hi Fin and Colin am doing alright just a little hungry at the moment.
Well love the food is cooking would u like to go and sit by the pool with me ?
I would love to and maybe you can tell me how u been doing ?
Hi Readers
I hope everyone had a good Christmas 🎄 I know this chapter is short the the next chapter I am working on now and I have some surprise in the second half that I can't wait for my Readers to read about so until next time I hope you all have a safe rest of the holidays!
Love Nikki❤️