Chapter 37

Many years later !
Logan I can't believe that both of our kids are graduating from college and Oliver is starting Kindergarten I am starting to feel really old !
Ace honey you are not old you are as beautiful and sexy since the first day I met you ! And I am very proud of our kids for graduating from college and starting on there next journey into there life's . Look at it this honey now you can start writing again with Oliver stating school .
Aww thank you Logan . And yes that is right I could start writing again .
Mom , Dad are you all around ? Yes son we are in the living room .
I have some great news to tell you both ?
Elijah what is your great news son?
I got a job afford starting a week after I graduating?
Elijah that is wonderful and what is the job?
I will be interning at a law office in London !
Wow son in London that is great news and how long will you be in London for ? And how much is it paying ?
The pay is 12 dollars in hour and I will be working for Richardson and Richardson they are a criminal justice law firm !
So did you take it Elijah?
Yes I took the job mom and I know you wanted to spend time with me after college and you will be sad that I am leaving .
Son I am very proud of what you ha e Accomplished and you are following your dreams son . Yes I did want to spend time with you but this a opportunity for you and I am glad you took the job son.
Elijah son when do you have to report to London?
Dad they would like me there next Tuesday. I explained to them that I would need to pack and spend a little time with my parents and Brother and sister before I leave .
Son where will you be staying at ?
They will let me stay in one of there house .
Okay son !
Mom please don't cry I will be alright and I will call you when I get in London office ,So I love you mom and thank you for everything.
Your welcome son and I love you too . You better get on the plane before it leaves with out you. You got your ticked ?
Yes mom I have them .
Good son call me when you land safely.
I will mom talk to you later !
Logan I am home where you at ?
I am
In the kitchen Ace did Elijah get in the plane alright ?
Yes honey he did and I already miss him . I didn't get much time with before he left .
I know you do Ace but he will be home soon enough . And Oliver is taking his nap .
Okay Logan so what we doing for supper tonight ?
Do you want to go out to supper tonight ?
Yes that sounds good Logan . I am going to take a nap wake me up in 3 hours , then I will get ready for supper .
Okay honey I will wake you up .

Hi My Readers
I hope you are enjoying the story so far .
I am working on a new chapter and hope to try and have it out up sometime this weekend .
Hope all is well with all my Readers ! Until next time ! Love Nikki ❤️