Chapter 24

Rory wake up honey we have just landed at the airport and it looks like we have a welcome home Committee .
Aww thanks Logan I am still so tired  and ready to go home  and lay back down this baby of our is kicking up a storm.
Hi kids how was your honeymoon ? I hope you  both had a good .
Hi mom and Luke we had a blast and how  has jasmine ?
She is wonderful honey she was very .
Mommy , Daddy I missed you all .
Hi sweetheart we missed you as well . So u good for grandma and grandpa?
Yes mommy and daddy I was good .
Rory and Logan unpacked the car and sat down on the loveseat .
Mommy I am hungry.
Okay Jasmine what would you like to eat since it almost 6 pm .
I want a mixture and watch movie .
You know Ace she is most definitely a Gilmore girl and takes after her beautiful mom and grandmother .
I know she is a mini me and my mom. Okay Jasmine we will order the food and watch a movie . Do you know what kinda of movie you want to watch ?
Yes mommy I want to watch Willy wonk in the chocolate factor .
Okay honey go get into your  pajamas and daddy is already ordering supper .
Okay mommy see you in  minute .
Rory I order for . Rory you look a little pale are you feeling okay baby .
I am just tired honey.
Okay honey when do we see the doctor?
We see the doctors tomorrow morning  at 2 pm .
Okay Rory I am going to get the food lay out so we can eat and watch the movie .
Wake up my beautiful ladies it is time for bed .
Okay daddy  good night I love you
I love you babygirl !

Hi Readers
I know this chapter is short but I wanted to end there honeymoon first . I hope you all enjoyed this chapter . Until next time be safe ! ❤️ love Nikki❤️