Chapter 46

Mom I can't believe I am getting married in 2 days .
Elijah I am so proud of the man you have become and everything that you have accomplished and you have a good woman and we are proud to call Sierra your daughter .
Thanks mom , So we are leaving to head out to the cottage that we rented for the wedding and to make sure everything is set right . And I am sure aunt Sookie and Jackson got everything perfect.
Okay son and yes aunt Sookie and Jackson always do good . And we will see you guys on Friday .
Okay Mom and tell dad hi for me .I will call you when we get there .
Alright Son and be careful .
Hi Sierra I leaving mom's now I will be there soon to pack the car up so we can head out .
Hi baby I will be ready and everything is pack for the wedding and our honeymoon. .
Okay honey see you soon .
Good morning my bride to be !
Good morning  my husband to be . Everyone is going to be here soon and you will be sleeping in the next room !
Hi mom and dad glad you all made it alright .
Hi kids we got everything in the rooms and Sierra your mom and dad are here as well .
Mom has Jasmine made it yet ?
Yes son she went to her room and said she would see you and Sierra in a few . And Sookie and Jackson are getting the food for the party for tonight .
Good I am glad everyone made it safely here .
Hi little brother and Hello sister !
Hi Jasmine glad you are here and where is my soon to be brother in law ?
He will be here in a minute he went to get the gifts .
So is everyone ready to head to the party ?
Yes let's head to the dinner hall I can smell Sookie food .
Hi Aunt Sookie and uncle Jackson how are you all doing ?
Hi Elijah and Sierra and everyone else .
I would like to thank everyone for coming and all the work you all put into our wedding and we love you all .
As the mother and Dad of the groom we also like to thank you all as well . Now we have a little treat for the soon to be wedding couple .
Wow mom thank you that was a nice short video .
Hi were are the mother and father of the Bride and when we first met Elijah we knew he would be the perfect man for our daughter and wanted to thank the parents who raised there son to be a gentleman and we welcome Elijah into the family as our son. And we love you both .
So son you look nervous right now are u feeling okay .
Dad yes am nervous I am getting married in less then 2 hours to my soulmate . How did you feel when you married Mom ?
Son I was very much nervous because I never though I would every get married because we had a lot of ups and downs and we were not together for a long time until faith brought us back together again .
Wow dad I never knew that . And I am so ready to be married to Sierra .
Sierra gone how you feeling honey ?
Mom and nervous and happy all in the same time and happy to be marrying my soulmate .
Am so happy for you both honey and you look so so beautiful.
Thank you mom ! Mom where is dad at ?
He is getting ready now so that way we can head downstairs for the wedding .
Okay Where is my soon to be mom in law at ?
I believe she is already down there . Shall we head out ?
Yes mom I am ready .
Dearly be loved we are gathered here to unite these two people in holy matrimony. Do you Elijah take Sierra to be your wife to have and to hold in sickness an health for richer or poorer to death due you part ?
I Do
And do you Sierra take Elijah to be your husband for richer or poorer in health and sickness in death to you part?
I DO
The rings . Now repeat after me . I Elijah take Sierra to be my wife .
I Sierra take you Elijah to be my husband .
You my kiss the bride . For the first time I would like introduce Mr. and Mrs. Elijah Hunzburger.
How do you feel my bride ?
I am happy and can you tell me where we are going for our honeymoon?
Yes honey we are going to Jamaica!
Can we have everybody's attention we would like to thank everybody to coming to our wedding and we want to thank everybody also for all the help they contribute to get the wedding up and running. Now I am going to talk my new bride to our honeymoon we will see everyone when we get back and we love you all .
Have a good time son and be safe we will see you all when u come back !!
Thank you mom and dad we love you see you when we come back .

Hello Readers
I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I will be working on the chapter this weekend . I hope everyone is having a good and safe week.
Until next time be safe ! Love Nikki ❤️