Part 25

BRO IM SO SORRY GUYS IM SO DUMB- I STG I THOUGHT I UPDATED THIS STORY RECENTLY BUT WHEN I LOOKED AT THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER I REALIZED THAT I REMEMBERED POSTING A CHAPTER I HAD ONLY WRITTEN A ROUGH DRAFT ON PAPER- WELL TIME FOR ME TO ACTUALLY RE-WRITE IT INTO WATTPAD

Also SOMEONE HELP IDK HOW TO SOCAILIZE BUT SOMEONE JUST MOVED INTO MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND THEY ARE ONE YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME BUT THEY LOOK SO POG LIKE YESTERDAY i SAW THEM OUTSIDE WEARING A STAWBERRY JUMPSUIT OR SOMETHING WITH COOL EYELINER. I WANTED TO TELL THEM HOW COOL THEY LOOK BUT IDK HOW TO COMMIT TALK- 

_____________________

Midoriya POV

I was a bit nervous when we got to the salon, it was a small not busy one so it was pretty quiet and calm. When we arrived there was barely any wait which was nice, "Hello there! How are you two today?" A lady said walking up to Sho and I. "We are fine thank you" Sho said calmly. "Do you two have appointments?" The lady asked politely. "Actually Im here with him, he has an appointment" Sho said pointing at me, I waved awkwardly and the lady smiled and nodded "Alright, right this way then!" I followed her over to a chair and sat in it, she put the cover on me to protect me from hair falling onto my clothing. "Is there a certain haircut you have in mind or just a trim?" She asked prepping her station. "Actually I just wanted to cut it really short, kind of like this" I said pulling out my phone to show her some pictures I had saved from Pinterest (A/N I couldnt think of a different name but watch the comments come up with great ones-) the lady looked at them then nodded "I think I can do something like that for sure!" I smiled at her and thanked her then I watched as she took out her razor and scissors, the next step into my transition, I would have never imagined I would have been able to move forward like this but here I am and its all thanks to Sho. 

time skip because idk what to write for during the haircut :,> (its becoming dark out)

After the haircut was finished I was shocked, I love it. I love it so much. I feel better about myself, I feel partially free from the label "girl" I wish I could have cut my hair sooner honestly. Looking at myself in the mirror just felt much more satisfying and nice. "what do you think?" The lady asking as she played with my hair. "I love it! Thanks!" I replied happily. So paid and we left, as we walked out I couldnt stop fidgeting with my hair. "Youre enjoying the haircut I assume?" Sho said realizing what I was doing. I turned slightly red. "I-I Guess so y-yeah" I stuttered nervously. Sho smiled at me "If youre happy then Im happy" Sho said with a smile on his face. I chuckled "Seriously Sho, you need to start smiling more often!" I said, right after I said it I slapped my hand over my mouth and started apologizing for the random comment. "Its fine Izu really! I take it as a compliment honestly! Also I will try to smile more, for you." He said grabbing my hand. I blushed slightly then we talked together as we walked somewhere, it wasnt back to Shos place or mine from what I could tell. The scenery we passed was different and new to me. "Where are we going?" I asked Sho as we walked along the sidewalk with our hands still linked. (A/N I feel like when something is happening to deku that he likes he constantly points it out in his head, for example the hand holding- idk why I felt the need to write that I just did-) Sho then responded with "Somewhere" I rolled my eyes playfully. Of course he wasnt going to tell me, I wonder where we are going though? Its not super late but its already getting dark which is strange. When we left the hair salon it was like 6:30 pm, it took an hour and a half to cut all my hair down to this much because of the curliness and thickness but we have been walking as we talk to each other for I would say about a half an hour so its probably 7 something. Dunno how its already getting slightly dark. "Hey Izu, Whatcha muttering about?" Sho suddenly asked in a curious tone. A shocked expression grew onto my face and I felt my face get a bit hot with embarrassment. "Sorry, was I muttering? I have to stop doing that" I said laughing nervously and scratching the back of my head. "No its fine, the only reason I dont like it is because then I cant hear what your saying, I like listening to you talk so when its too quiet or fast to understand I get upset" Sho said slightly pouting as a joke. "Im sorry, I guess I developed the muttering habit because people dont usually want to listen to me ramble!" I said chuckling nervously. "Well I want to listen to you ramble, I would listen to it all day every day if I could" Sho responded calmly. I was a bit surprised, I couldnt help but tear up a bit because no one had ever wanted to listen to me talk before. I wiped my eyes quickly then turned to Sho "Well I was just trying to estimate what time it was is all" I said. "I have my phone you know, you could have asked me for the time" He chuckled, I shrugged. We finally got to an area where Sho was leading me to, it was a nice area but there wasnt much besides trees so I was slightly confused. "Over here silly" Sho said motioning towards one tree specifically. We walked over to it together and thats when I realize why it was so special, it had a tree house hidden inside! Cool! Sho pulled on a branch which somehow caused a little roll up ladder to fall down. We climbed inside and rolled the ladder back up behind us. "Youre probably wondering why I brought you here" Sho said nervously rubbing the back of his neck. I was rubbing off on him I guess because I always do that when Im nervous! I nodded in response. "Well you see I built this treehouse with my mom before... things happened and told me one day I would be able to bring someone special here" (A/N Todos mom passed away in this) Sho began, I couldnt help but smile because that insinuated that I was the special person. "That person of course is you, I brought you here to engrave our initials right here" Sho said pointing to a specific spot on the wall. "When we finished making this my mom told me to bring my special person here to engrave our initials in this very spot. She had her heart set on it becoming a tradition in our family and I intend to make it one for her" Sho said seriously. "Mhm! I think that sounds like a great tradition!" I said happily. We made a promise then in there to be there for each other forever and always. Then we engraved our initials into the wall (TS + MI) and we both went home ready to see each other the next day.

___________________________

hello okay u m i lost motivation for this chapter half way through but i t s f i n e sorry if its not a good one- this is the one before the last one btw

have a good day/night!