Chapter seven

I am hard. I am horny. I have a fantasy of a man with caramel skin and delicate hands. And this fantasy gets huge white wings from the next photo. Fuck. He can't know. But this is a play that I like extremely well.

I look at the photo of my beautiful stranger. The fingertips of his left hand are resting on the caramel-colored skin of his neck. The hollow by his collarbone is in shadow, mysterious and seductive. I imagine my lips touching the delicate skin. Spreading feather-light kisses and brushing over the jaw.

My hand runs over my chest, circling my nipples as I continue to look at the photo of him. More images form in my mind. I am so aroused. My breathing is rapid, my skin is tingling. I have to write it to him. I want him to know my thoughts.

RobinHood
The skin on your neck looks so wonderfully soft and tender. I imagine my lips brushing over the crook of your neck. My hot breath bounces against your skin, making you sigh in pleasure. My tongue traces a wet trail up your neck to the small spot below your earlobe....

It is so incredibly arousing. I really hope I don't scare him off.

Copperfield
Your hand strokes my breast. Your fingers draw little circles around my hard nipples. My heart beats fast and a wave of excitement seizes my body. Like a thousand butterflies fluttering away from their protective cocoon, my belly tingles as your soft lips touch my chest....

Holy shit he gets on it. I decide without further ado to send him another photo. My upper body. Plain, simple.

RobinHood
My tongue caresses your nipple while the other is teased by my fingers. Hard and excited they reach out to me. Pressing hard against my fingertips. I suck myself tight and your wonderful hands bury themselves in my hair....

I am so aroused. I can hardly resist the urge to touch myself. I'm hot and I'm stroking through my hair. He sends me a picture of his upper body. Fuck this is so hot. He is hot. Stiff nipples, darker than the rest of his skin. A hairless chest with pronounced muscles. I can see the base of his belly, a strip of muscle, it's driving me crazy. I want to touch him. So much.

RobinHood
You are unspeakably hot do you know that? The sight of your body is driving me crazy. When I close my eyes I see you in front of me. The way my lips move over your body. They explore every inch of your skin and my hands slide along your sides.... Oh Copp

The images in my head, otherwise blurry and undefined next to take a definite shape. They are the contours of his body. I have goosebumps and I feel hot.

Copperfield
Touch yourself. And then describe to me what you're doing.

Shall I? If I give myself relief now without writing further with him, he'll never know. On the other hand, that's exactly what I've imagined so many times in my dreams. No. I want this. I want him to know how much it excites me. How much he excites me.

I pull my shorts off my hips, the fabric rubbing over my erection. I gasp and clasp myself. Slowly my hand runs over my hard cock and I moan loudly. The sight of his body makes my lust rise further.

RobinHood
My right hand is tight around my cock. Hard and swollen, the tip pink and shiny with moisture....

My thumb strokes the glans, spreading the drop of pleasure whereupon I gasp deeply. My gaze is on the photo of your torso....

While my hand quickly rubs over my cock, I imagine that I tenderly caress your chest. Your body quivers under my touch....

I moan your name, your hand is firmly around your cock, you rub over the already hard shaft and I see that he becomes even plumper under your touch...

The nails of my free hand scrape over your chest, your hot breath on my skin clouds my senses....

Copp...

I feel the tingling in my body, the blood rushes quickly through my veins and the heart almost jumps out of my chest. These images of us in my head make me lose my mind. I completely shut down, only able to focus on my approaching orgasm.

Copperfield
Let go. Think of me.

Even though I know it's all in my head, I think I feel his hands on my body. This touch is so fulfilling. His breath tickles my neck and I hear him whisper soft words in my ear.
'Let go. Think of me.'

Yes I think of you. Of your delicate hands, your strong arms, the muscular chest and the firm belly with its hard muscles. Of your hands that gently embrace me, my cock spoiled with your fingers and a thumb that rolls over the swollen glans.
Moaning loudly, I come jerking in my hand, throwing my head into my neck and pushing through my back. This orgasm is so much better than anything I've experienced before. Breathing heavily, I lie in my bed, the intoxicating effect only slowly wearing off. I enjoy every second to the fullest.