Chapter twenty-eight

Epilog

Copperfield
I can hardly wait to get home. The week has dragged on. The client is so exhausting. Why did I agree to this?

RobinHood
Because you're the best. And you've known the client for years. He trusts you.

Copperfield
And he pays me very well to save his ass. Speaking of sweet asses. I hope you're home when I get back.

RobinHood
I don't know yet. I may have to work overtime again. My week was long too. The project is robbing me of sleep.

Copperfield
Do I have to worry?

RobinHood
Are you jealous again?

Copperfield
Maybe...

RobinHood
On my computer? Please.

Copperfield
No. To that pushy fellow from the Christmas party.

RobinHood
Zack?

Copperfield
Was that his name? I don't remember...

That's a lie. I remember exactly. And also of our sex that night.

RobinHood
He is a colleague. Don't worry about it. He's supporting me on this project. Otherwise I wouldn't get any sleep at all.

Copperfield
Hmm sleep.

RobinHood
Are you tired? What time is it where you are?

Copperfield
I want to sleep...

With you.

RobinHood
Oh!

Copperfield
Is that all you have to say about that?

RobinHood
...

Copperfield
Alexander?

RobinHood
Sent a photo

RobinHoodSent a photo

Copperfield
Fuck!

You are so due when I get home. I want you to wear these pants. And only those pants.

RobinHood
I miss you.

Copperfield
I miss you too.

RobinHood
I love you. Come home soon. I'll be waiting for you.

Copperfield
I love you too. So much. And I can't wait to hold you in my arms again. Think of me.

My life changed the day I received the first message from Copperfield. And another time the day Magnus came into my life.
The morning after we had sex was confusing and tearful, but also hot and redemptive. We talked at length about ourselves and the future. And we made up for what we had failed to do by getting to know each other a little differently. We went on a date. And my fear of being dumb as a post and red-faced to disappoint my handsome stranger was unfounded.

Magnus came to me, whisked me away to a small restaurant. One of the tables was somewhat hidden in an alcove. Two chairs, candles, dim lights and soft music. We drank wine and ate steak. Talked and were silent. Magnus gave me all the time in the world. But it wasn't necessary. Near him I feel complete and my doubts, as well as fears, are blown away. Sometimes they still appear. But then it is Magnu's hand on my back, or a loving look from him that reminds me that I am so much stronger than I think I am.

After a few months, we decided to stop commuting between our homes. I moved in with Magnus, in his house, very close to Clary and Jace. We both have jobs that we love but also take up a lot of our day. We enjoy the moments of togetherness and the days off all the more.

My parents were very happy for me and welcomed Magnus into the fold right after our first meeting. Mum gets on brilliantly with him. And Dad patted me on the back appreciatively.

Magnus has been an important part of me since we first met. And this part, I will never give away again.

❤Love breaks chains ❤
❤Because love knows no boundaries❤

I thank all readers for voting, commenting, rooting and of course reading.

See you soon your RaKo