Real?

,,...And creepily accurate if you ask me..." Chloe added in shock.

Ella nodded. ,,Yeah, but not impossible. I mean, Lucifer told everyone since day one who he is, and I think it was foreseeable that a cop who worked here for a long time, would add every weird situation together and figure it out...But on the bright side, they didn't say anything negative about you, it could be worse...anyway, that's not all, see..."

She tapped on the play button and the woman proceeded.

,,Thank you for your time!

Now, when we look at every comment and every reaction to the footage, we don't only get positive ones.

Many religious viewers were not happy to see the devil becoming God, despite having watched the being fight for his loved ones, not killing anyone and break when a human died in front of him.

But the question we are all waiting for to be answered, was the footage we saw, real? If so, what does that mean for humanity, what would change?

If it's not real, did we see some, involuntarily uploaded, major spoilers for a new project, starring Lucifer Morningstar and Chloe Decker?

Talk to me LA, we need answers!"

Lucifer, Chloe and Ella looked up. ,,So...what now?"

The devil slowly turned to the stairs. ,,I will get a drink." and walked out of the precinct.

,,But we are going to have to talk about this!" Chloe called after him. He ignored that statement. ,,I'll be seeing you tonight, Detective!" And was gone.