Longing

Lucifer hadn't forgotten about the fact that Chloe had been jealous about him having Beatrice allowed to touch his wings.

It wasn't that he didn't want her to touch them. Throughout his entire existence only very few beings have had the privilege. Mazikeen, Amenadiel and Azrael. And now the spawn.

On the contrary, Lucifer wanted nothing more than to feel the Detective's hands slowly wandering through the pearlwhite feathers. In his mind he played that moment through, over and over again.

But the Angel was scared.

What if it wouldn't play out as he imagined, what if he would do something wrong, and ruin everything?

What if he had interpreted her look wrong, what if she didn't even want to touch his wings? Maybe she was scared too, scared of what they could do, what they would do to her.

After all, he still was the devil, an angel, God. She was a human. Of course the thought of that still frightened her.

But when he really thought about it, there was a good chance both of them were scared. Neither one of the two wanted to hurt the other.

But then again, Chloe was a miracle. In so many more ways than just one.

It couldn't hurt to give it a try. He was overthinking this too much.

Lucifer desired nothing more than to make that one moment reality.

He was longing for her touch, her warmth. The feeling of safety, of belonging.

He wanted his home.

His only hope...the light that was guiding him...

She was his everything.

He needed to let her in.

He was longing to feel Chloe.