You knew?

Parker's POV:
Me and Chester where looking for luxury light ideas when I got a DM from a fan. I opened it and saw some links to gay stories about me and Chester.

Chester:What is it?
Parker:I don't know. It's some type of link to gay ship stories about us.
Chester:Oh.
Parker:I knew they shipped us but never thought they would go this far.
Chester:Yea.

After about 1 hour we gave up and put on TV. About 2 hours later Chester had fell asleep. I smiled at him then got up and put a blanket over him. I laid down on couch and fell asleep. When I woke the next morning Chester was still sleeping. I decided to wake him up. I stood up and walked over to where he was laying. I slowly laid down on him knowing it would wake him up. About 5 seconds later he woke up looked at me.

Parker:Good morning.
Chester:Morning.

We just stared at each other for about 1 minute and then I got off of him so he could get up.

Parker:Whatcha wanna do?
Chester:I don't know.
Parker:Me either.

We just stared at each other not knowing what to say. I went sit down next to him not knowing what else to do. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him.

[Time skip to later that night]

I was bored of just sitting in my room so I decided to go see if Chester was still awake. I walked to his room and knocked on his door. He didn't answer so I decided just to open his door and check on him. I saw his phone had fell on the ground so I walked over and picked it up. It was still on and I got a glance of my name. I looked and saw that it was one of the stories that fan had sent me. I decided to ask him about it in the morning and just turned off his phone and put it on the nightstand. I walked back to my room laid down and stared and the ceiling until I fell asleep.

Chesters POV:
I woke up the next morning and surprisingly Parker was still asleep. I went downstairs and was going to wait for about a hour to see if Parker would wake up. If he didn't wake up I was going to go upstairs and wake him up. After a hour he still wasn't up so I walked upstairs and went into his room to wake him up. I did the same thing he did to me. Laid on him and waited until he woke up. About 5 minutes later he woke up.

Chester:Good morning.
Parker:Morning~

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I went to get up and he held me so I couldn't. I blushed at what he was doing.

Parker:Can I ask you something?
Chester:Y-Yea.
Parker:Where you reading one of those stories that fan sent me?
Chester:No why?
Parker:I walked into your room last night and your phone on was one the ground so I picked it up. When I picked it up I saw you where reading it.
Chester:I-I wasn't r-reading it I swear Parker.
Parker:Chester I don't care if you were or weren't I just wanted to know.
Chester:Ok ok fine I-I was.
Parker:Can I ask you why you were?
Chester:Parker. Im gay and I really like you. Not just as a friend either. I want you as my boyfriend. I love you Parker.

He just looked at me.

Parker:I love you too.

I smiled at them then kissed him.

Chester:I love you more~