Enemies To Lovers |MxW|(w/ a weird twist)

Parker's POV:
After a long day of work at hell, McDonald's, I decided to go and get some dinner. It was about 11 o' clock at night and the only place open was...Wendy's.

I hate that fucking place because their food is fucking stale and cold. But I mean, a bitch gotta do what a bitch gotta do when they hungry.

So I pulled into the place and entered the drive through.

"Can I help you bitch?" the intercom said as I pulled up.

"Can I get uh...a quarter pounder"

"Bitch what? This ain't no damn McDonald's"

"But you got something similar right?"

"No bitch order something else"

I scoffed and just ordered and small cheeseburger with a Coke. After I ordered my stuff I pull up to the window.

"Have a nice day" the guy said pretty much throwing my food at me.

"You drank my drank" I said looking at the guy who seemed to be wearing a red wig and a rag doll like dress.

"Bitch I don't give a fuck"

"Well I do because I payed for this"

"If you really want yo damn drink gotta get it from my throat"

"Bet the fuck I will"

I then unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed him by the wig which was surprisingly sturdy. I then started beating him from car for my drink.

After lots of screaming and fighting I met his eyes and they were beautiful.

We then made out and I got my drink back. I now love Wendy's.

———————————-
Please don't ask what the fuck this is because I don't even know. Basically it's a oneshot from MxPuppet Instagram post, go check it out
Anyways lmk how y'all feel about this🫶🏻