Love, Videos, And Hurt

Parker's POV:
Me and Chester were driving to the girl who emailed us. Her name was Chloe and she seemed quite nice over the phone.

"You ready?" I asked Chester as I grabbed my camera walked towards him.

"Yea I guess..." he said putting his glasses on before looking up at me.

"Your gonna be ok" I said before walking to the door and opening it.

We walked out to the car and started driving.

"Ok so we're on our way to Chloe's house. How are you feeling about this Chester?" I asked slightly looking over at him.

I could tell he was scared and didn't wanna do this.

"Bro, I feel weird going to this house! She said in the email that her dads been angry lately. We're obviously not welcome there!" Chester said making a point.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was sitting on the bed looking for a therapist for these fre-...people.

"Bro, can you get off your phone for 2 seconds please!" Chester said slightly throwing down the camera.

I put my phone down and looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as he sat down on the bed.

"You just always on your phone or editing and we can never have a normal conversation" he said looking at me picking up his glasses, placing them on top of his head.

"Well...what do you wanna talk about?" I asked looking at him.

"I-I have no clue..." he said scanning around the room.

"Uhhhhh...fuck..." I said not being able to find anything to have a normal conversation about.

We never really just sit down and talk so it was hard to think about something. I'm oblivious to every little thing I do so I grabbed Chesters hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chester was pacing back in fourth and it was getting me pretty worried all though I didn't pay much attention to it as if I didn't care for the camera.

He then stopped in his tracks and stood there shocked. He turned off the camera and through it on the bed. He then ran to the corner of the room and sat down. He then brought his knees to his chest and began to cry and shake.

"Chester?!" I asked throwing my phone onto the bed and running over to him.

He continued to cry and shake refusing to look up at me.

"What's wrong?!" I asked worriedly kneeling down and putting my hand on his shoulder.

A few minutes later I got him to calm down and tell me what happened.

"I'm just scared I loose you while trying to protect these girls" he said looking down criss crossed on the bed.

"Hey it's ok you won't loose me I promise" I said rubbing circles on his back.

"But what if I do Parker!" he yelled looking up at me with red puffy eyes.

I sat there in silence not knowing what to say not wanting to upset him anymore.

"I'll be back..." he said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

About 5 minutes passed by and I decided to go check on him. I got up and knocked on the door.

"Go away..." a muffled voice said through the door.

"No Chester I wanna make sure your ok" I said holding onto the door handle.

No answer...again. I sighed and opened the door to see Chester sitting on the floor with his knees up to his chest and his head on his arms.

"I'm sorry Chester" I said looking down at him.

"I don't care" he said not looking up.

"Come here" I said putting my hand out.

"No." he said with a stubborn voice not looking up at all.

"Fine then, we can play that game" I said before walking over to him.

I picked him up bridal style and bought him to the room.

"Parker! You could've dropped me and we really been caught!" he complained holding onto me tight.

I simply chuckled and dropped him on the bed. I leaned over his laying body and smiled.

"Your ok now though, aren't you?" I said moving my hands to his.

"Y-Yea I'm fine..." he said looking at me shocked.

"Exactly" I said intertwining our fingers and smiling.

"What the h-hell are you doing" Chester asked his face turning red.

"Nothing" I said smiling at him.

"Parker! Aren't we just friends and plus we are in these freaks house" he said looking me up and down.

"Yea I guess we are just friends. But seriously I'm not doing anything I just wanted to get your hopes up" I said chuckling and trying to stand up only to find that Chester wouldn't let go of my hand.

I looked down and him and smiled. I ended up finding a way to undo my fingers and put my hands under his back.

He smiled and grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to him.

"Do it already" I said chuckling looking into his light blue eyes.

He chuckled and pulled me in and kissed me. I immediately kissed him back not wanting the moment to end.
————————-———————————
Hiiiiii loves! I did use the new life of luxury video for this chapter so hope you enjoyed ❤️