Chapter Fourty

Matt was bound to come back some time, right?

I own nothing, all rights to Marvel.

Matt woke up the next morning and dressed into her Junior America uniform. It was time HYDRA would face her.

If she could stall metal arm man long enough for Cap to take out the chips, it would save billions.

She escaped passed (by first hacking) security in her room (and throughout the building) and to be extra safe climbed through the vents. Dusty, but Cap needs all the help he can get.

"Junior, don't get distracted," Natasha said over the earpiece, "the winter soldier isn't going to stop trying to stop Cap and you shouldn't stop trying to beat him. You are on the Helicarrier?"

"Yes, now I've got to find him," Matt said as she snooped around the aircraft heading to the chips. She looked up to see two feet already guarding.

Shit, he's already here. Matt secured her mask and jumped upward, using fire to throw herself higher above the Winter Soldier. As the momentum was perfect, she divided towards the Winter Soldier, knocking them both to the ground. The soldier got up faster than she did, but she had enough time to get her staff from her belt to block the soldier's blow. Her staff was had stopped the man's metal fist directly in front of her, and has she pushed his fist away, she finally recognized who she was really fighting.

"Bucky..."The soldier was surprised to hear Junior/Matt addressing him as Bucky just as Steve Rogers did."...you're alive."