Chapter Thrity Two

I own nothing all rights to Marvel.

ywah, I didn't know how of end their date... so-

~next morning~

"Alright, gentlemen, it's time to wake up," Peggy said and turned over to the corner bunk, finding the bottom bunk occupied by a small Stark in a large shirt, "where's Sergeant Barnes?"

Matt pointed upward, where you find Bucky snuggling with a pillow. "He really does talk in his sleep," Matt chuckled.

"Um, why are you- never mind, we leave at 1300 hours, I expect all of you ready by 1200," Peggy said as turned to leave the room, Steve behind her. She didn't a word, walking past him like Steve wasn't there.

"What's that all about?" Matt asked.

"Did you know fondue was just cheese and crackers?" Steve asked.

"Actually I only like chocolate fondue," Matt smirked as she changed under the covers. "She's right, you know nothing about women."

"And you do?" Steve said.

"Did you forget I'm not male," Matt said as she jumped out of the sheets, fully dressed. "But dad sometimes forgot that too."

"...ugh..." Steve groaned.

"You two aren't sitting anywhere near each other, alright," Matt said and headed to the plane.

Scent of strong coffee and burned pancakes, better than metallic dust aroma first thing in the morning. She went along with her morning routine, breakfast, bug colonel about letting her fight on this (every) mission, and reveal she had a 'Commando' outfit hiding her her pillow case. Truly nothing better than asking for permission even though you'll still do it without consent.

But this morning, Bucky was in her bunk not knowing she kept her outfit in the pillow she snuggles up with. Matt headed back to the room, and Bucky had already left. She quickly snatched her pillow case, and changed rapidly in the closet not looking once at her uniform. She dashed out and ran to the plane.

"Alright, boys, let's go," she said with her fists at her hips.

"Not in that uniform," Falsworth said.

"What?" Matt said, before looking at her clothing.

Blue jacket. Not red. Nor fitted by the waist line.

"Alright, who messed with my pillow case," Matt said as she entered the mouth of the plane.

"Well, now I know where that went," Steve said, looking up at Matt in Bucky's commando gear.

"If I didn't know better, you must really like my clothes," Bucky said, sitting in a seat without a shirt.

"Where my jacket?" Matt asked, trying so hard to keep her eye level higher. "You know, red, slightly more suited for female, gold-ish buttons."

"Right, you mean this one," Bucky stood up and picked up her scarlet jacket, "it does smell like girl."

"Hey give that back!" Matt said as she tried taking it, Bucky putting it above her head. Way above her head.

"Give back in a civilized manner, or you're getting it," Matt said with her evil glare.

"I think I'd like to find out what that is," Bucky said looking straight into her eyes with his seductive voice.

"Alright then," she replied and he got something unexpected. "I warned you," and with that, Matt released the tickles onto shirtless Bucky.

"Oh god," he muffled out of his laughs, then started ticking little Matt, who was now dying in laughter.

"Puntang ina- (motherfucker in Tagalog A/N:Her dad was from Manila if you remember)" she squealed, "let me go!!"

"Surrender!" Bucky said like a child playing war.

"Alright!!! Uncl- ankle." she said as she finally snatched her jacket back, and ran into the closet of the pilot's driving room. She quickly swapped jackets, and back to her red jacket as she headed back to the other fellow commandos.

"I don't do defeat," she said as she sat down, "I've been taught it wasn't part of my name."

"Are you sure you're adopted?" Dum Dum said filling the plane with laughter.