Chapter Seven

I own nothing all rights to Marvel

~Matt~

We ended up trying on a whole bunch of outfits last night, Faith's idea not mine, and it turns out she already bought me a whole wardrobe of clothing. She use her super smarty parts powers to take my measurements and got me most of my feminine clothing, considering that Pepper is always the one to drag to dress up. Faye also took some of my normal clothes when we had to steal my clothes out of Cap's apartment, incase we had to go out in public.

Speaking of Cap's apartment, I'm surprised he and Natasha aren't looking for me. Not even dad had tried to contact me.

I got out of my Captain America blue sheets and walked into the halls. I can't believe anyone sees anything fishy about having Faye and I staying here, at a rest home. Maybe Peggy knows about me being Steve's new sidekick. Sweet ole Peggy.

Faye was sleeping peacefully in her lilac sheets and I kept twisting and turning in my Captain America blue ones. I got out of my sheets and put on a pair of sweats and a hoodie, took a blanket with me, and went out for a walk. Yeah, I get it. It's a bad idea to walk alone in the middle of the night. I'll be fine, trust me.

I miss dad. I wonder what he's been doing, or if he found out about Cap's current situation. I hope he's not freaking out. If he did, who knows who he'd hire. And that would blow my cover.

I found myself in a park, far enough from my current life space so no one could find it, and sat down, looking at the starlit night. It was nice and quiet, the cool air, and lucky for me, no creepy branch noises.

I shut my eye for a little bit, and just listened to the night. I put my elbow on the bench's rail and use my hand to support my face. I kinda dozed off for about twenty minutes of so. What time is it though, like seriously, how long have I been out. What does twenty minutes alone feel like.

The wind started picking up a bit, and the trees started rusting a little. Then a few birds flapped there wings, a few squirrel noises here and there. Then a few twig cracked.

Is it... No. Last time I thought it was him, it turned out to be a cat. This ain't a movie, Matt! Prince Charming isn't going to take me to his castle for a happily ever after.

I closed my eyes, and started tilting to the right, but now I wish I didn't, but I'm kinda to sleepy to care. I was no longer alone is the starry night and cool breeze. Guess Prince Charming did show up. I don't know what got into me, but I put my guard down and rested my head on his firm chest. He had just his weird eye makeup on, but it was too dark to see details of his face.

I don't even know if I'm asleep right now. I swear, I won't remember half the things I say when I'm half asleep.

~Bucky~

When she realized she wasn't alone, she didn't even do anything. Didn't even bother running. Or getting up, hit me, no, nothing. Is she drunk? There's not a single hint of alcohol one her, which is pretty surprising, considering she is Tony Stark's kid.

I put my metal arm over her shoulders, just letting lay on my chest. She has really soft hair, and she is really light. No one why she's swift. Plus she's got no upper body strength, which is why she really depends on swiftness.

"Why haven't you killed me?" She said in a sleepy tone. I looked at the sleepy Stark, a hit shocked. She yawned. If she falls asleep, I don't know where to take her, I don't even know where she was hiding. "Do you like me or something? I'm pretty sure that's not it." She sniffles a bit..

My cheeks turn red, good thing it's dark, or she might have seen me blush. What am I saying? It would never work out! She's mentally Steve Rodgers' sidekick and she's Iron Man's daughter!