Chapter One

Matt got out of her room in the Stark tower, awoken from a strange dream. In her dream, Matt was in an hourglass, and as the sand was falling, flashes of another past was clashing down on her.

The only thing good she got from waking up so early was she was given the chance to see the sunrise.

"Ms Stark, someone seems to be at the door, i suggest you take precaution." Jarvis says, as she walks into the elevator.

"Don't worry, I think I can handle myself." Matt says as she realizes she's still in her pajamas, well more like a tank and shorts.

As she arrived at ground level, she saw who was at the door.

Just your typical cute pizza boy, delivering pizza.

At dawn.

And Matt didn't order any pizza.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't order any pizza," Matt said a bit worried.

"Well, it I was suppose to give it to Pepper, but you're kinda cute," the boy said winning his sparkling hazel eyes.

Matt took the pizza from the boy, not impressed by the pizza. The box seemed rather light, and the fragrance fresh pizza usually comes with wasn't even there. Matt opened the box, which was empty, except there was a message in sharpie.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Matt was confused for a moment, what kind of prank is this suppose to be? Is it from a book reference? It must be.

She turned around, finding the boy was gone.

"Jarvis, any idea what that was abo-"

Matt's mouth was cover by a hand and a knife was threatening her from behind.

"Listen up, princess, you haven't been playing along the plan. In fact, I personally think you are the only imperfection of it. Only one way to fix it," said the 'pizza boy' in a whispering tone.

"Good thing daddy's off in London, wouldn't want to see the pain you would out him in when watches you slowly dying."

Matt didn't feel exactly confused, or exactly terrified. She was questioning how did he know she was completely alone, or what plan he was talking about or why she had anything to do with it. Sure, SHIELD kept an extra close eye one her. But no one but SHILED and the Avengers knew about her powers.

I can't turn into a dog now, he's got a knife against me, Matt thought.

Then, she felt a sneeze coming in, so she sneezed into the boy's hand, accidentally blowing a bit of fire into his hand, giving Matt the perfect time to run.

"Jarvis! Any suits for me?!"

"Sorry Ms Gil-Stark, but apparently your father put a new lock on the suits to keep you from trouble."

"Well, tell him it's not really working!" Matt said trying to find any keys to any car in the building. "Jarvis! Which vehicle do I have access to?!"

"Sorry, Matt, but without a license-"

"I've been driving in the arcade and beaten all the guys there, now, I said which one do I have access to!!"

"I'm sorry, Matt, but your father has locked the keys away, and even Pepper doesn't seem to know the pass code."

Thanks, dad, Matt mentally thought to herself. "Well how the hell do I get to safety?!" Matt exclaimed.

"Well your father has a launch pad in case you needed to evacuate."

Matt mentally face palmed herself as she ran into the elevator.

"Jarvis, where's the launch pad, exactly?" Matt asked, trying to stay calm and not scream at Jarvis.

"Your bed is directly over the launch pad, you must be under the bed and I will activate the launch when you can no longer handle the threat."

"IF I'M HIDING UNDER A BED, I'M PRETTY SURE I WOULD PROBABLY ALREADY BE IN A MENTAL BREAKDOWN."

As soon as the elevator opened, Matt turned into a half breed of a Pomeranian half husky and ran under her bed, which to her surprise, no longer there.

She turned herself back into her normal form, and said, "Jarvis, how do I get out?"

Matt turn around to face the door, and saw the pizza boy charging at her from the other side of the living room. As she grabbed a hold of a metal box on the floor, she picked it up and aimed for the delivery boy.

He was just a foot a way and Matt was about to let the box out of her grip, but out of nowhere, America's favorite walking flag tackled him down shield first.

"I thought you would have burned him by now," Steve looked up at Matt casually, like there was no unconscious boy laying on the floor, "but looks like dragon breath needs practice"

"I had this situation under control." Matt said.

"This is under control? If you had this under control, you would've tied him up before he got up here."

"I thought he was a pizza boy- wait, how did you even know you should be here?!"

"When the launch pad was broken, it automatically sent Tony an alarm, and he was screaming at me through the phone to help you." Steve said. "He's headed here but he told me to help you in case he isn't fast enough, and he's right on that one."

Matt looked to the ground feeling embarrassed that she needed someone else to save her, embarrassed that her dad (more like his idea) is what saved her.

"Oh, Stark should be here by no-"

Tony landed, and walked toward Matt and Steve as the suit was being taken off, screaming (no surprise, great job Matilda) "What the hell, Matilda Callisto Stark, I leave for not even 24 hours, and I hear the failed launch pad alarm! No, the question is how did you even think of opening door!"

"...but dad..."

"Don't 'but dad' me! If I didn't call Capiscle, who knows what would have happened to you!"

"Dad, I was fine! I'm not hurt!"

"Says the one who almost got assassinated in her pajamas for free food!"

"Well, I think I'll go now..." Steve said backing away slowly.

"Nope!" Tony said, "I need to go back for Pepper, left her in London because of a hungry little puppy."

Matt gave her dad a look and stuck her tongue a little.

"Capiscle, you're watching Matilda." Tony walked back outside, in his suit and flew off.

Matt gagged at her dad using her entire first name.

Matt said on the couch, Steve's eyes following her.

"You want some pizza, Cap?"

|I OWN NOTHING, ALL RIGHTS TO MARVEL|