Chapter Twenty Six

I own nothing all rights to Marvel.

Happy birthday Sebastian, you sexy beast!! Yeah, I kidnapped the love interest of the story as a gift...

~HYDRA's base~

Matt was thrown into a cold metal cell, which had a small bathroom and a single bed. On top of the single bed were a change of pants, a shirt and leather boots. There was only little breathing holes, so tiny only needles could get through it. Sadly for Matt she didn't have any on her.

Matt continuously kicked the wall, but nothing. It was made of steel. Her dress was torn, so she changed into her new prison clothes. As she changed into her boots, another idea hit her.

Maybe use the heels to break the little holes. She held her right stiletto and started stabbing the wall. If only she had heels of vibranium.

"That's completely useless," a voice said.

"Keep telling me that, cause when I get outta here I'll kick your ass first," Matt retorted. "After the man who kidnapped me, that is."

"Oh, that also happens to be me," the man had entered her cell, and there was a tab bit something familiar to him.

"Matthew?" Matt said.

"Wow, you recognize me? I should get promoted," he said sarcastically. Matt threw a punch at him, leaving him a little mark by his lip.

"You bastard!" Matt gave him a kick, but he was ready for that so he walked out of the cell, locking it on time so Matt couldn't get out. "Where's Emma's child?!" she hissed.

"Don't worry, fatherly guidance was good for the little girl," Matthew said in a devilish way, "she will be HYDRA's legend."

"I REFUSE!!!!" Matt was enraged and kicked the door, leaving a dent this time.

"You refuse? It's a wittle too bad that you don't have a say in this," Matthew let out a wicked laugh. "And what is it to you what happens to Emma's children?" He still continues to laugh.

"EVERYTHING!!!" Matt kicks the door once more and the door finally pops open. She first ran to Matthew to try to hit him, but another agents had shot an injection of something into her for Matt to knock out unconscious.

"Hm...pity. And it seem you had so much potential if you had joined us," he muttered as another agent brought her back to her cell. This time the steel door had thicken by three.

" I KNEW THIS WAS A BAD IDEA," Bucky said (screamed) as he started to bolt faster to punching a bag. " I SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THERE WITH HER!"

"Bucky, calm down," Morita said.

"HOW THE HELL DO I CALM DOWN?" Bucky screamed as the punching bag could no longer support itself.

"Knowing Matt, she has most likely had thought of a thorough escape plan-"

"By the time she's done that, it's probably too late," Bucky interrupted Peggy "We can't leave her like this, especially knowing most of those agents are men." Bucky said almost throwing the punching bag and breaking the door.

"Good news guys, she's in one of HYDRA's secret bases that wasn't on the map," Howard said delightfully as he came in.

"How's that good news?" Bucky huffed.

"Because we can track her down with the necklace," Howard replied.

"Let's go now," Bucky said as he got up to dress. He dressed rather quickly.

"Wait, hold on." Howard said, "It's not going to be easy to track her down by the necklace, a few days at least."

"Then let's start tracking," Bucky said.