Chapter Ten

I own nothing all rights to Marvel

~Matt~

"It's alright, Tony. I think Junior is enough," Cap says as he walks into out conversation. "You," Steve points at me, "Matilda Callisto Stark," I wince at the sound of my name, "won't do anything in this war. I think having Junior is enough to handle."

"Maybe a little too much," dad adds.

"Long time no see, kid," Natasha says as she walks over with the guy I don't know. "You're a little late to apply for Cap's sidekick."

"And so I've been beaten to it..." I try to sound normal.

"And you are?" I face to the guy I don't know. "The name's Sam," he offers a hand shake, "Cap told me a lot about you," he jokes.

I give a 'oh really now' look at Steve and he grins back, "Now what exactly has he told you about me?" I reply in a joking tone, which I hope is convincing to Nat, after all she had a suspicious look at 'Junior'. "Nothing too spectacular, now, do you run as fast as Steve here, cause I need a new run buddy."

"No need to worry, I think I'm slow enough to be hum-"

A gun shot was fired. A few kids run in various directions, another attack I'm assuming. Faye, as usual, appears out of nowhere and signals for me to get over there.

"Alright, Nat, go to the east side of the street, Sam, up that block, Tony, down that block, and you-" Steve turns around to face me, "you get those kids out quick!"

Two little kids trip, thank the Lord they're really small, so I picked them both up and ran over to Faye, who is back in her suit. "I got the kids, turn into a dog and jump through that hole," she motions a little hole that is partially seen under a rock, "and get dressed!"

Faye takes the kids from my hands and I take her orders and get under that rock. I found my suit in a little bag.. It wasn't a entrance into the 'lair' but enough space to change. And turn into a dog again and made another hole to hide my uniform in, never know who'd find it. "JUNIOR HURRY UP!" I half burry my clothes and covered it in dirt. I pop up from the 'changing room" crowbar first and land on the other end of the stick. Faye said it was made from vibranium like Cap's shield, haha uniform.

~Bucky~

Junior pops up from a rock, landing on her crowbar then doing a little flip I land back in her feet. Matt was just here, where did she go this time? I'm hoping Junior isn't Matt, I really hope she isn't.

She sneaks up behind two agents and knocks then out with her crowbar, another four showed up and Junior whacks one in the crotch, she has the crowbar down and spins on it to kick the next two agents. Junior lowers down and low kicks the last agent. How long has she been trained?

~Matt~

HYA~

Look up and see him, the Winter Soldier, who apparently was already looking at me. Someone has to stop him. Cap and Nat a pretty busy, as well as dad, and Sam don't run fast enough on time, so I charge at him first. I go crowbar first, but he kicks me and I end up using my crowbar from falling down. He then tried to throw a punch at me, by instinct I held the crowbar with both hands block his metal arm. Dad, Cap? Help would be nice.

I couldn't think of anything else to, so thanks to the advantage of my short height, I kicked him first in the stomach and quickly getting behind him and kicked him behind the knee. I wasn't quick enough (that's a first) and he snagged on my cloak and brought me down with him.

He was plank position with the very short me under him. He looked straight into my eyes. If only he wasn't wearing his mask, this might have been mistaken to a moment. I noticed he moved his normal arm closer to my face. Oh crap. I kicked him and he still tried to touch my face. He's trying to unmask me, I might as well stall while I still can.

I try to get up, but as I was close to siting properly, he gets a hold of my wrist, and thanks to my height, his other arm gets a hold of a tiny part of my mask.

Shit, if Cap isn't suppose to know who I am, then this is far worst! I wasn't even suppose to let dad know. Horror then struck me when the empty space that my mask covers were now bare. Before I could think, I buried my face into his shoulder. He knows, but that doesn't mean the public get to know this secret. With my face still buried in his shoulder, I took the mask from his hand, and face my face enough to put in my mask but hidden enough that you still couldn't figure my face out.

The soldier was still sitting as a got up, I think he was pretty shocked.

My pony tail was still up, and I tilted to the side just bit, "I'm Junior and don't forget that," I said as a whitish flash (I recognized as what Faye used last time) started to gleam, causing him to squint.

I ran, I don't know where, or why, I just ran. Out of Cap's sight, and out of anyone's sight. Faye was in a car, parked on the far end. I ran inside the car to tried to look normal.

What I didn't notice at first was she had an old fashioned trunk, as if she was traveling.

"I'm sorry," Faye started, "but this is for everyone's sake."

"Wait...are you going to kill me?!"

"No, but we're going on a little trip, but here's the deal..." she said nervously, "you will lose all knowledge of World War Two, Captain personal life in the past but you'll know the basic parts..."

"Faye, tell me what's happening?!" I said, losing all calm I had.

"Remember I said I sometimes go back in time to fix things, but you see, you were suppose have a part in the past!" I looked at Faye crazy, who the hell is she?! Marty McFly?!

"But wouldn't that-"

"No, it was written that you had to, but and by the way...I forgot to mention um-um"

"Faye. SPIT IT OUT."

"This car has a bomb in it."