Chapter Nineteen

I own nothing all rights to Marvel.

So basically I'm writing whatever comes to mind for this chapter.

I'll be on a cruise next week and San Diego after so longer wait till another up date.

I'll try to somehow get into comic con, FAN GIRL POWER ACTIVATE!

~Matt~

I'm waiting for Peggy so we can go to a bar that everyone else went to. Since most of my clothes are in New York, I've got nothing feminine to wear, unless I want to in my cargo pants.

Since everyone went ahead to the bar, I got to use the washroom by myself. It felt so nice to get clean without worrying someone is going to walk in on me. I can finally wash my hair and go all Elsa, let it gooooo!

So kinda flip my wet hair around, there's no one here to see me, I just keep flipping to all over the place til I got cold.

I dried myself off, and put on a clean pair of cargo pants and a white tee.

I walked over to where Peggy was, and she gave me a deadly look.

"I have nothing against your choice of clothes, but come on! It's the only time you can actually dress like a girl around us," she said, "and Faye told me you look quite lovely when you get dressed up."

I slightly blushed as Peggy drags me along to her office.

"Peggy, you don't have to-"

"No, it's a gift. And you can't say no, I'm insisting," she says as she hands me a folded dress. It wasn't tight, it was one I myself would comfortably pick out.

"Thank you," I say.

"Now hurry up and change, those boys might not leave us anything to drink," Peggy jokes.

I quickly change in the lonely bunks, and went through my bag to get a pair of black heels. I put a spare pair of flats in my purse, I'm pretty sure I can't go in heels all day.

~third person~

Peggy was waiting in the car, slightly impatient because Matt was wearing a blue coat over the lovely grey dress with lace. Matt didn't even both getting her hair out of her usual ponytail which always seem to fall.

Matt got in from the other side of the car next to Peggy.

"Alright, that's it," Peggy said, not wanting to deal with Matt's messy hair. Peggy told out a brush to fix the mess. "It's looks lovely on you, but it doesn't hurt to be a little extra presentable."

"I grew up with my dad playing soldiers and invading pretend castles," Matt replace a few words due to some of those not yet existing, "I didn't really care as long as my hair didn't bother me, no time to be damsel in distress for me."

The driver starts driving to the bar, and Matt and Peggy walk in it suddenly gets quiet. The car parked right outside the bar, and the driver opens the door for them. Peggy walks to the door with Matt following, then just realizing she left something.

"Oh, I left my purse in the car," Matt says, rushing back to get her purse.

~Bucky (it's super short, aha)~

"I'm completely invisible , I'm turning into you, it's like a horrible dream," I said.

"Don't worry she, she might have a friend," Steve says, as I sit back down to attend my lonely drink, as I hear a joyous sound ring into my ears.

~third~

"Has anyone seen Peggy?" Matt asks out loud, causing Steve then Bucky to turn around.

They point in the direction of where Peggy headed, Matt just nodded.