Chapter Twenty Seven

I own nothing all rights to Marvel.

Oh, bless those who see the Sebastian gif.

Ugh, my school started the day after Seb's birthday, and a test at first period.

Guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever, I seriously am trying to switch out my French class to Spanish. I can't take it in there anymore.

~1943~

The coordinates have been confirmed. A plane has been prepped and ready for attack. The Commandos and Cap will jump out of the plane to catch them off guard in the sky, while they have a team on ground to knock out some guards.

Matt had only been in the capsule for about twelve hours, and she was not comfortable. Not enough space to kick, and glass doesn't burn. The capsule was held high, and if it were to fall it will shatter along with its only prisoner. It was almost impossible to escape the glass prison. But maybe, if it started falling, maybe Matt could've gone fast enough and try to slither out of the capsule as it does. But the problem is how is it going to drop.

"The objective of today's mission is to give HYDRA hell boys," Colonel said.

"AFTER we get Matty out," Bucky interrupted. "Then burn HYDRA all the way to the darkest depths of hell."

"That's motivational," Steve said, being the first to jump after Bucky who went first like a crazy overprotective assassin boyfriend. Just as Bucky landed, he ran kicking HYDRA ass as he went through the field of their technology, totally forgetting he was with an entire team to find Matt. Lucky for the team on ground, they got through security and unlocked every prisoner cell in the building.

Bucky ran through the building, flipping each and every cell to find Matt, but she wasn't there.

"Dammit, why'd you have to be so small!" Bucky cursed, running up the last floor.

There was only one man on the last level. He was watching the glass cell out the window.

"So should I drop the cell now?" the man placed his hand above the button to scare the prisoner in the glass.

"And to think you were an asset to the-" his words did not continue as a fist as pounded to the right side of his face. Bucky slammed him against the wall and held him there.

"Now you listen to me," Bucky said, sound terrifying, "get her out of there SAFELY."

"Bucky, just hit the button!" Matt screamed from the cell.

"No! You can't get hurt!" Bucky screamed. "DO IT!"

"I'm sorry, but the only way out," the agent said, "is down."

Bucky have the agent one more punch, but he didn't realize that the agent was close enough to push the button.

"MATTY!!!" Bucky shrieked running up to the window, but the view was something unexpected.

~Matt~

Yes. The button was pushed, and Bucky wasn't looking.

I think I had enough fire, so as I slithered out of the capsule, I used a slight bit of my fire breath to push out to reach the ceiling.

As I reached for the roof (fire is gone by then) Bucky screamed out for me, but all he got was a glimpse of my boot.

~back to third, this is killing me~

As soon as Matt got on to the roof, she found a door to get herself back inside. As she headed towards the door, it swung open, revealing Bucky who had tried to get to her first.

"What the hell were you t-" Bucky started, but found himself unable to continue as a little Stark had wrapped her arm around him, buried in his chest like it were warm blankets in the cold winter. Bucky was dumbfounded and wrapped his right arm around her to secure her and his left arm burying her into him.

"I've only been scared a few times after I was twelve," Matt muffled, "I think today might be one..."

"Aw, how sweet," Red Skull said from his helicopter. Bucky and Matt pulled apart, back into their fighting stances. "But some things don't last forever." Red Skull aimed his gun towards Matt and fired.

Matt closed her eyes tight, preparing for the pain. But the bullet didn't hit her. She opened her eyes and...

"Bucky!" She screamed, a bullet hit him.

"We're even now," Bucky said, pointing at Matt's right side, Matt trying to support him up.

"Don't do that..." Matt said, her eyes glassy and her brown orbs turning into a very light shade of brown.