Prologue

"Ok, the first question is...what is my favorite color?"

You laughed at the simple question, your eyes looked up from the small card to meet a pair of green eyes that were looking at you.

He laughed himself as he shifted in his seat, "What kind of question is that? I thought these were supposed to be hard?" He looks into the camera and then back at you.

You raise an eyebrow as you look at him as he's still yet to answer. He sucks his teeth at the face you make as he tries to hide his own smile.

"It's f/c."

He leans back, man spreading a bit as he looks at you, "Why wouldn't I know that? Every gift I get you is in your favorite color, I'm still trying to figure out if I can get your birthday gift in f/c."

You shake your head as you moved to the next card. 

The both of you turned towards the camera as the studio lights beamed down on both of you.

"What's up guys, I'm Y/n and this is Eren Jaegar, MLB player for Paradis, and..." You pause as you blink twice before speaking once more, "my husband, and we're here to see how well he knows me through taking a couples quiz!"

You nod and Eren waves at the camera as the both of you give your own billion dollar smiles.

"Alright, next question..." You laugh as you already knew the answer to this one, and it instantly caused him to lean forward as he wondered what could have made you laugh like that.

"What? Spit it out."

You laughed again before reading over the words, "What was the first thing I ever said to you?"

He raised an eyebrow as he thought over the question. It had felt as if the two of you had met a lifetime ago so his mind really had to go back. The minute he remembered the words you spoke to him for the first time he instantly facepalmed. 

"You said... sir, this is an Applebee's and I'm just a hostess."

The both of you laughed and you couldn't help but let your mind think about how it was crazy that those first few words were what led to a lifetime together.

You turned back to the camera, understanding that you'd probably need to give context for the audience to understand.

"It's probably well known already, but before I met E, I was a hostess at Applebees." You turned towards him with a smirk and he instantly groans as he knows what comes next, "And this fool kept trying to spit game at me like I wasn't trying to work, he kept calling me over knowing damn well I wasn't his waitress asking me for shit and the cherry on the cake was that he asked me." You tried to put on your best Eren voice as possible, "Do you like shoes?"

You bust out laughing and Eren shakes his head in embarrassment as you take that trip down memory lane.

"What can I say, at the time you were so damn beautiful I couldn't even shoot my shot right."

He smiles and you shake your head as you let out a smaller laugh.

"Yea, yea, on to the next question playboy."

You laugh and move the card to the back as you prepare to ask the next question that guarantees an even sillier answer.  The two of you sit there for a while where you would ask questions about your or your relationship, and Eren would answer expertly. 

"Alright, last one... what was your favorite moment with me?"

Eren pauses as he thinks over the question, "Is it ok if I say every single moment?"