Chapter 26

"Never have I ever, cheated on my partner."

You look around the room as your shot glass stays full.

"Wait, does holding hands with another guy count?"

"How old were you?"

"I was in the fourth grade."

"At the time it counted, so drink up. "

You giggle as Sasha sighs and throws the drink back. You look around the room as it seems she's the only one drinking to that question.

Your eyes widen as you watch Annie take the shot. You can tell everyone else does the same and the blonde can too so she sighs.

"Don't worry, it wasn't recent. I was eighteen at the time and I was stupid."

Historia gasps as you can tell a thought runs through her head. "Was it Bertholdt? You were dating him at the time right?"

Unique laughs. "I remember all of us BertAnnie shippers were going crazy from that relationship at the time."

You snort at the woman as she looks at Annie.

Annie shrugs her shoulders. "I was dating him at the time, it's why we broke up. "

"Wait, you guys said it was because of work getting in the way of your schedules, what was the real reason?"

You feel Unique buzz at the live-action celebrity gossip as you both want to know the answer to Sasha's question.

"It was with Porco, he was just starting to film his scenes, we were obviously both attracted to each other, I sucked him off and Bertholdt found out. He was going through an inferiority crisis since his fame was burning out but Porco and I's wasn't. "

She sighs again and you and Unique look at each other as you both think of the same thing.

It must have sucked to have been cheated on like that.

But this wasn't a room for judgment, for two reasons. The first reason was that no woman in your living room could be deemed innocent, and secondly, because it was your bachelorette party, and judgment was the last thing anyone needed.

"Next question, never have I ever...been a part of the mile high club."

Your brows furrow in confusion as almost every woman in the room takes a shot except for you.

"What is a mile-high club?"

Mikasa giggles as she's the only one other than you who hasn't taken a shot. She leans over in your ear and whispers, and everyone laughs as your eyes slowly widen.

"You bitches are freaky."

You giggle as you too take a shot.

You look at Unique as you notice her shot glass is empty. "Wait, who?"

You poke her as you both giggle. She zips her lips closed.

"That's a secret."

You groan, but before you say anything Sasha speaks up. "Never have I ever, had a secret relationship to this day that no one knows about."

Some oohs rip through the room, and your glass stays untouched as you look around. Your eyes widen as you watch Unique and Historia take a shot.

"Well, the obvious question is who?"

At your words, both women shake their heads.

"It's a secret relationship for a reason, Y/n."

Historia nods her head in agreement with Unique's words.