Chapter 25

"Ok, we'll have Unique and her family sit in seats seven through eleven."

You and Eren sit on your bed as you place tiny name tags of your guests in places you plan for them to sit.

"I don't get why we can't just let them sit wherever they want. I don't care if Unique and her family sit in the very front."

You snort as you fix the white bandana on top of his head as it starts to fall apart. Your own bonnet slides forward at the motion.

"It was another one of Meghana's suggestions." He rolls his eyes so you continue. "And it makes sense since we wouldn't want your mom in the back and Pixis in the very front."

He snorts in amusement and you shake your head.

"Who's next?"

You pick from your box of names, and you pause at the next one.

"She can go right here."

You think it's punishment enough to put her next to the bathrooms, but Eren immediately curls his lip and snatches the sticker off of the board. He crumbles it up and throws it into the trash can.

"She's not fucking coming, I already told you that."

You sigh. "Eren, do you really not want your childhood best friend to come?"

He takes a minute to respond as he looks off at nothing in particular.

"Y/n, I don't want her there, and I don't want to talk about it anymore."

He stands up with his back to you to ignore the twisted look of emotions on your face.

"Are you leaving?"

You watch him as he stretches, the lines and grooves in his back popping and moving as he does so.

"Yeah, I have a couple of commercials to film, and baseball season is about to start soon so I have to hit the gym extra hard to prepare for that

"Yeah, I have a couple of commercials to film, and baseball season is about to start soon so I have to hit the gym extra hard to prepare for that."

You nod your head and sigh as the atmosphere in the room is still tense.

He turns around and smiles at you, his upper body crawling on the bed towards you causing you to lean forward.

He kisses your lips and smiles. "I love you."

You smile back and kiss him again. "I love you too."

He sighs in contentment, and before you know it he's dressed and out the door.

"That's what I meant when I said he obviously still wants her there."

You look at the table of women that surround you as it's Historia, Sasha, and Annie. Almost immediately after the whole Friendsgiving fiasco, Historia sent you a text inviting you to lunch with them.