Chapter 19

AN: Play the song whenever

"OW! FUCK!"

"Would you stop screaming? You're breaking my eardrums."

"You're hurting me!"-

"Shut up!"

You and Eren bickered as you sat on your couch. There was an annoyed look on your face as peroxide from the reddened cotton ball dripped down your hand.

Eren's face was twisted as his hand gripped his other hand close to his chest. His body slightly leaned back as if you had a knife in your hand and not a cotton ball.

"I don't get how you can pummel a man's face in but peroxide is where you draw the line. " You shake your head and as you think you continue to speak, " Actually, how did your hands even get to look like this? You weren't even punching him."

Your eyes met Eren's and he shrugged.

"Every time I smashed his face into the wall, my fists hit the wall too."

Your eyes widened as you remembered the man's face meeting the hallway wall almost a hundred times.

Meaning Eren smashed his hand like a hundred times

"Why would you do that? Couldn't you have just gripped his hair from behind to protect your hands?"

You shifted in your seat and he shook his head.

"Nah, that would have been too easy on him, he would have been able to turn his head every time I tried to smash it, I wanted to make sure every part of him felt the wall."

He says the words so casually like this is a normal Tuesday for him, and if this were Lookism, he'd be picking up a cigarette and smoking it like it was nothing.

"You're a psychopath and you're reckless. Aren't you afraid you'll get in trouble?"

He lets out a small sigh.

"You sound like Mikasa."

Your lip slightly curled at the mention of the woman's name, but you let him continue.

"My people already handled him."

"Your people? Are you a part of the mafia?"

You honestly wouldn't be surprised if he said yes right now.

He snorts, "No, I mean my manager and everyone else on my team. People like the fuckwad from earlier can be paid for their silence."

You felt slightly irritated at the thought of the man from earlier receiving a check after all he'd done.

If he doesn't mind getting his face pummeled he basically gets paid to harass people and get beat up

"But I don't just go around fighting people, Y/n. I'm not like that, and I can't really afford to be like that anymore."

He scratches the back of his dark head, and you watch as his man bun moves around.

" I did it because he hurt you, and I wanted to make him feel the pain he caused you but worse."

His voice deepens and his eyes darken, which makes a shiver run down your spine.

"T-thank you."

The scary look that takes over him leaves, and your hand reaches out towards his hand, but he pushes himself away from you.

You kiss your teeth, "Would you stop being such a big baby and just let me clean your hands?"

You glare at him and he glares back.