Chapter 20

Come in

Say hi

Then leave

Come in

Say hi

Then leave

You chanted the words to yourself a thousand times over as you walked through the large building. You blamed your repetition on the fact that you could barely hear yourself as a large number of people around you were basically screaming at the top of their lungs to talk to the person next to them.

But in reality, you knew it was because of how nervous you were.

Eren had asked you to come to see him.

Well, technically he invited you out, but it was basically the same thing.

You didn't expect the text, and you didn't expect the two of you to be fervently texting as if you were two long-lost best friends united since his birthday.

You also didn't expect him to invite you out to such a public event.

Specifically, the Attack on Titan 2023 Meet and Greet.

I thought these kind of events were supposed to be private

Your brow rose as you watched thousands of people move around dressed in all kinds of outfits.

You saw some familiar faces in the crowd, there was Ymir, Porco, Piek, and many more with hordes of fans approaching their booths.

You stretched your neck the best you could to try and find Eren, you expected he'd be somewhere a the front of the room, or at least some huge sign with his face plastered on it that he probably hated.

But you found nothing-

He was actually standing right in front of you.

You giggled as his back was turned to you, he was dressed in some kind of strangely cropped jacket and tall brown boots with actual gear on his hips. It looked kind of silly now that he was a grown man compared to the photo he showed you when he was 13 years old.

You tapped him, "You should have left that corny ass outfit in 2013, my guy- oh my gosh."

Your eyes widened as the man turned around and a sickingly pair of fake blue eyes looked you up and down, the brown wig attached to the man's head lifting worse than a self-done wig on a first-timer.

The random man's face twisted, "Silly baka, did my outfit look that real to you?"

The man winked and tapped his head which made your lip curl.

A plus-sized white woman came over obviously dressed as Levi with just as bad of a wig. "Come on brat, we have to go try the potato soup, brat."

Not them cosplaying as my sneaky links, every bitches worst nightmare

You shook your head and walked away in search of Eren. You felt a bit more intimidated as there were over a thousand people dressed like him in the same shitty wig or hairstyle.

I probably already came across him, I just give up at this point.

You groaned as you thought about calling or texting him, but he told you he wouldn't have his phone at this since the last time he did a fan stole it and posted his tik tok drafts.

"Can you believe Eren had so many people come to see him? The line was so long in there, I heard some people went to work and came back and the line still didn't move."

"Tsk, that's nothing, you should see my lines, they'd fill up this entire building five times over."

"Then why hasn't anyone recognized you yet, Sensei?"