Chapter 27

"Good morning to my loyal viewers, it's Aiko here and guess where I am?"

Aiko holds a mic to her face as she stares at the camera.

After a comedically Dora coded pause she finally answers.

"I'm currently in Amalfi, Italy, outside of the grand castle that Y/n and Eren Jaeger are going to be married in, in hours."

She motions her hand and the camera pans out to a castle that's a great distance away from where Aiko stands. While it can't be seen from the camera angle, it sits on a cliff, with countless mountains surrounding it as the ocean sits on the outside of it.

"That's right, today's the big day and guests from all over the world are pouring in as they prepare the beautiful bride." The camera turns to show several expensive-looking cars rolling in behind one another towards the building.

"Y/n and Eren are doing it big for their wedding, and it makes sense since this will be known as the wedding of the century. However, I won't let this large gate stop me from finding out Y/n's secrets."

The camera focuses on the extremely large gate that prevents Aiko and many others from sneaking into the wedding, and one would swear they hear her cameraman let out a groan.

Today would be a hectic day for them.

But today was the day for you.

Your heart pounded at the thought.

"And make sure she looks perfect or so help me God I will rip out everyone's balls in here and shove it down their throats, and I don't care if you have a vagina I'll do the same fucking thing."

You wince as Meghana screeches right next to you, but you can't do much as your makeup artist has her brush in your face, your hairstylist fixes your hair, and it feels as if there are thousands of people running around the large room that you reside in as you prepare for the big day.

"Y/n, look at this."

Meghana stuffs her iPad in your face and your brows furrow.

All that's on it is a steadily rising large number and scenic photos of the outside venue.

"What is this?"

"Honey, this is money right here. There are millions of people all over the world right now streaming your wedding and all we've given them is photos of the perimeter, this truly will be the wedding of the century. And I can't wait to see the numbers when Armin does his interview, it was so smart to make the best man get interviewed."

You can tell that at one point she starts talking to herself and you pay her no mind as your heart pounds at the large number.

The entire world is going to watch me get married

The entire world is going to wait to watch me mess up

You curse yourself for allowing this, it was Meghana's idea to make your wedding so public.

Well, if it was up to her you and Eren would be getting married in a glass cage like animals.

And while Eren wanted your wedding to be as private and intimate as possible, you managed to meet in the middle with the two.

The outside of the wedding would be live, and certain parts of the actual wedding would be filmed and given to the world to tear apart as they please later.