Chapter 12

"Y/n..."

"Y/n..."

"Y/n!"

Your eyes widened as you focused on the call of your name. Your hand gripped your cheek so hard that it burned as it felt like you were a second from pulling it off your face. Your eyeballs were so wide that if they opened any more they'd roll right out. And your heart pounded so hard and fast you were starting to wonder if you should make a call to Trost General.

"Nique what the fuck am I supposed to do? People are blowing my phone up left and right! This is really bad."

"Girl just take a deep breath-"

"Fuck- I'm going to call him. Why would he do this to me?"

Your stomach churned as you gripped your phone.

"Y/n, wait-"

You didn't give Unique a minute to speak as you hit the hang up button. You immediately went to your contacts and basically slapped Connie's contact and it immediately began ringing.

Answer

Answer

Answer

"The person that you're trying to reach is currently-"

You didn't give the voicemail a chance as you rang him again.

He needed to answer, he needed to explain himself. You needed a full explanation of why he would post you without permission, especially knowing the social effect it could have on you as your private life was suddenly becoming a little less private as your phone still buzzed with Instagram notifications.

"The person that you're trying to reach is currently-"

You groaned in frustration as it went to voicemail again. You tapped his contact once more to call him, but while doing so you accidentally answered a call from Unique.

"Y/n-"

"Fuck-"

Tears of frustration started streaming down your face as you hung up on your best friend. Which wasn't really a good thing to do as a friend but right now you're brain wasn't separating right from wrong. You were frustrated, hung over, and tired.

And all you wanted was for Connie to answer the phone as it continued to ring.

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

Your eyes widened at the sound of someone knocking at the door as if some kind of apocalypse was going on outside. A large part of you was hesitant as you had no idea who or what it could be as this morning was already full of surprises. But your brain was running on E so you hopped up from your bed and basically ran to the door.

You stood there as knocks continued to come down on it, and as you pulled it open your eyes widened at the sight in front of you.

"Connie?"

You were supposed to be angry at him, like extremely angry as he stood right here at your door as if he hadn't just posted you for all of social media to see.

But the panicked look on his usually calm face made you hesitate to speak. Especially as he walked right into your apartment without you even inviting him in.

"Fuck Y/n, I'm so sorry-" 

"The fuck do you mean you're so sorry? Why would you post me? What's your problem?"