Chapter 8

"Welcome to Serendipity Hotel Mr. Jaeger! Your room awaits you!"

You walk behind Eren as the two of you enter the grand hotel. Beautiful was an understatement to describe it, it stretched on for days, and the people that walked around it looked like they could buy the entire block if they wanted to.

Your eyes were huge, yet you haven't even seen your room yet. You looked at who Eren was talking to. The woman was dressed in a typical hotel uniform, her brown hair falling a bit past her shoulders as she blinked her eyes at Eren, a smile on her face as she talked to him.

She finally decided to acknowledge you as her eyes fell on you, and her smile instantly dropped.

"Can I help you dear?"

Your eyes widen as she tilts her head at you in annoyance.

"I...ugh-"

"The Red Roof is only a few blocks away, I'm sure if you catch a taxi you'll be there soon."

Your heart pounded a bit at her blatant disrespect of your character. She assumed that you didn't belong in a place like this. You hadn't carried that kind of mindset this entire trip, but her words grew it a bit as you knew you stuck out like a sore thumb. People in the hotel would walk past you and give looks that agreed with the hotel worker's thinking.

"She's with me." Eren looks at the woman, stepping a bit closer to her as her attention shifts back to him.

"She's going to be staying here for as long as she wants. And y'all better kiss the fuck out of her ass the entire time she's here. You hear me? And If I hear shit about you trying to disrespect her again I'll fuck your ass up."

The woman's eyes widen, and her lip quivers a bit as she stares at Eren, a small "Yes Sir," falls from her lips.

"And fix that shit you call hair, it's bad for business. Come on Y/n."

You quickly follow behind Eren as he walks towards the elevator. You pass by the woman, and you swear you see tears brimming in her eyes and you're not sure if it's because of the way Eren snapped at her or his comment about her hair.

But you don't stick around to find out as not a single bone in your body can seem to feel bad for her.

But as you walk next to Eren you purse your lips.

"You didn't have to go in like that."

He sucks his teeth at your words while he presses the elevator button.

"Y/n, I'll be damned if anyone talks to you like that. And when I'm not with you and someone talks to you crazy tell me and I'll handle that shit for you. Her ass should be lucky she's a woman or else I would have fucked her up in that damn hotel lobby."

You rub your arm as you aren't used to this. As much as it was called for, you didn't know Eren could be such an angry man, whenever it came to him talking to you he was always sweet, teasing, nervous, and at most aggressive, but it was still in a more attractive way.

"Well thanks, but you know damn well that hair comment was uncalled for."

You try to hold in your laugh as he looks at you, his own laugh falling off his lips.

"We were all thinking that. How are you gonna tell somebody they belong at the Red Roof but you look like you just got your ass beat outside of it and rolled into work?"

You shake your head, "Mean ass."

He shrugged, his eyes softening a bit, "My bad though Y/n, I'm upset that, that was the first thing you encountered the minute we got in Trost. If you want to go to a different hotel we can."