Chapter 22

"Let's just turn around now."

Your brows furrow and you take your eyes off the water as you look at Eren.

"Eren, we already agreed to go to this, remember?"

Your hand reaches out, and you grab Eren's. You watch the way his face twists, and you can tell an argument is hot on his tongue. But even he knows that his words are true.

Last Week

"See you later Meghana, bye!"

You smile as you wave at the woman. She gives you a nod before you disappear behind your door.

There's a smile on your face as you bounce through your large house.

"Eren!"

You yell out your boyfriend's name in hopes of finding him, and without a second you get a response.

"In the kitchen!"

You giggle as you rush off to the kitchen, and low and behold, there's your boyfriend, he sits at your kitchen island, a bowl of fruit in front of him, a glass cup of water right next to him. You can tell he's been at your house for a while as he's got nothing on but his black Nike shorts.

You kiss his lips and enjoy the taste of strawberries on his tongue before you pull back.

His eyes are light as he stares at you. "How was the interview?"

You sit in the seat next to him, your legs instantly tangling as you stare at him.

"It was cool, we talked about my time in Japan. And we watched this weird ass video about this reporter who's apparently stalking the both of us."

You wiggle your fingers, and Eren lets out a breath of amusement.

"Fucking weird ass fans always taking things too far."

You nod your head before continuing. "But you won't believe what TT asked me."

You take a grape from the bowl and pop it in your mouth as you try to build anticipation for your answer.

"She asked you about us fucking on top of the Ferris Wheel?"

"What? No-"

"She found out about the balcony?"

You push your hand against his chest as your cheeks heat. "No, dummy, that's not what she asked. The only person who knows about that is that poor old woman."

You shake your head and Eren laughs. You glare and he continues to laugh.

"That cup must have bacardi in it, not water."

He kisses his teeth as he pops another fruit in his mouth. "You know I don't drink."

You groan as your head rests on your hand. "Trust me I know, it makes you so boring sometimes. Like you don't smoke, you don't drink, you're like the Virgin Mary or something."

You pick up another piece of fruit, but before you pop it into your mouth you accidentally drop it. But to your surprise, Eren managed to grab it for you. He stands and his green eyes stare into yours as his left-hand squeezes your mouth to part your lips, and as you do, his fingers brush your lips as he presses the dropped fruit into your mouth.

"You know more than anyone I'm not the Virgin fucking Mary."

As you finally bite down on the fruit it tastes so much more sweeter than any fruit you've tasted before.

Your body's warm as you watch his muscled back. He opens the fridge and pulls out a carton of juice. But you're pulled out of your trance as he pulls the carton to his lips.