Chapter 21 - She's mine for eternity

Chapter 21

Damon

I enter the room and ask for the most expensive one they had. It wasn’t big enough so I decided to look around the room and found the perfect one; that would show my love. I purchased it and teleported to the meadow. I find Zanara staring at the ground while swinging on the swing.

“Damon where were you?” Zanara asked concerned.

“I needed to get something.” I walk towards the back of her and begin to push her. She swung higher and higher she eventually jumped off. We told jokes and laughed we swam in the river and that was the perfect moment when we finally dried off and she sat back on the swing.

I kneeled down and pulled out the ring I had just bought, “Zanara Vaya Deriana; you are my mate and I wish to honor it. You’re beautiful, strong and powerful; and I hope you will stand by my side as my wife and rule the kingdom with me. So will you marry me?”

Her eyes water and a tear slips down her face as she says, “Yes, Damon, I will marry you!”

I stand up to hug her but she jumps into my arms and I carry her back to her family’s castle. We reach it fast because I used my vampire speed and I carry her to the middle of the room and stand her up. Her mom walks in, “Why are you two up so late?” Sapphire asked.

“Damon just proposed.” Zanara replied hugging me and next she planted a kiss on my cheek.

Sapphire runs to us and grabs her daughter’s left hand and looks at the ring, “Wow you found a good man. This ring is huge.”

Zanara smiles as the rest of her family arrives in the entrance. “What’s going on?” Karah asked.

“Damon and I are engaged,” Zanara explained again.

The kids rush towards us to look at the ring; their eyes widen at the size of it. Kaden didn’t move, “Zanara he’s a vampire I don’t care if he saved your life or not! Why marry a vampire?” Kaden questioned.

Zanara’s grip on me tightens, “I’m a vampire too.” She replies.

“No, that’s not possible; did he bite you?” Kaden shouts.

“Dad must have been more than what he told you mom. I’m in the prophecies and Damon is my mate.”

Sapphire drops to the floor in tears, “I thought he was lying. He told me that he was a mixed breed but I didn’t think it possible.”

“It’s ok mom, Damon is teaching me to drink animal blood, I’m also witch, werewolf, and some other supernatural species as well.” Zanara explains.

“Zanara I can’t believe that you out of all of my children is the one that impure!” Sapphire cries.

“What are you talking about? I can still fight and I have more speed so I might even be better. I have gifts that I couldn’t imagine; mom this me is an improvement! I’m better than ever!”

“You aren’t my daughter anymore! You’re a monster!” Sapphire grabs a knife and craws towards Zanara.

I block Zanara from view; protecting her as much as I can was all I wanted to do. Kaden grabs Sapphire and gives her a pill she goes limp. “I’m sorry Zanara, but I think you should leave. She may have passed out but there is a large chance she will remember what just happened.” Kaden explained.

I stepped forward, “I can erase memories; it’s 100% safe I’ve done it to Zanara a few times and have perfected it on my mother. I can erase as much of her memory as you want.”

“Damon, are you sure?” Zanara asked.

I nodded and walked towards Sapphire; I raised my hand to her temple and erased the past hour from her mind. Kaden put her into her bed and closed the door; we met the rest of the family in the entertainment room. I got more acquainted with Zanara’s siblings; and I think they began to like me but Zanara fell asleep in my arms. Her siblings went to bed; afterward I carried Zanara to bed and watched her sleep.