Chapter 18: Comfort in your arms

The next morning, Minji woke up first but Yoohyeon was still asleep. She just admired Yoohyeon for the whole 30 minutes before she woke up. Yoohyeon slowly opened her eyes and looked at Minji. She instantly smiled.

“Good morning.” Minji snuggled closer to Yoohyeon.

“Good morning, pup. You don’t have to go to work today, right?” Yoohyeon nodded,

“And for the next six days. I’m just gonna stay here with you.” They stayed there for a while before Minji ushered Yoohyeon to stand up.

“Come on, Yooh. Let’s eat. I’ll cook for us today.” Yoohyeon didn’t stand up but she brought her arms up, signaling Minji to pull her up. MInji breathed out and held Yoohyeon’s hands.

“Come on.” Minji struggled to pull Yoohyeon up because the doctor was making herself heavy. Minji grunted and pulled her with strength. Yoohyeon, shamelessly, hugged Minji and put all her weight on the older. 

“Oh, Minji. You’re sooooo strong.” Yoohyeon said sarcastically as she teased the older. Minji just laughed and dragged Yoohyeon into the living room. 

“Okay, Yooh. No jokes this time. I need to cook. I’ll just cuddle you a lot later, okay?” Yoohyeon didn’t let go, instead she went to Minji’s back and hugged her with her head resting on Minji’s shoulder.

“Are you serious?” Yoohyeon nodded frivolously. Minji just sighed and started cooking. It was okay at first but Yoohyeon kept kissing her cheeks and neck, rubbing her stomach in the process. Yoohyeon saw how Minji was reacting to it so she did it more, acting like she was clueless. Minji got turned on by it. She quickly turned around and put her hands on Yoohyeon’s shoulders.

“Okay, for real now. Stop distracting me and just go and watch. I won’t be able to finish cooking at this rate.” Yoohyeon let go and crossed her shoulders.

“Why? I’m not doing anything though? Am I distracting you too much, Miss Minji?” The actress just punched Yoohyeon lightly on her shoulder.

“Yes, you are. Stop turning me on and just go and watch something.” Yoohyeon laughed and went behind the counter. She sat down on one of the chairs and watched Minji.

“What are you doing?” Yoohyeon put her hands under and chin and said,

“You said to watch something. I’m doing it now.” Minji was in shock.

“Wow…. Fine, whatever. Do whatever you want.” Minji resumed cooking. Yoohyeon just stared at Minji’s back with a smile. She has always wanted this. Someone to cook for her every morning, someone to be with her every night. She couldn’t believe that someone like Minji fell in love with her. 

“Yooh, I can feel your stare. Stop it please.” Yoohyeon laughed.

“How can I stop when even your backside looks pretty?” Minji turned around and glared at Yoohyeon. She sighed and went back to cooking again.

“You're unbelievable. Help me with the plates and set the table instead of staring at me.” Yoohyeon stood up and got some plates in the cabinet. Before she went back to the table, she whispered at Minji,

“I know you love me.” Minji acted like she was offended. They both laughed and Minji whispered,

“I do. Just go.” Minji turned Yoohyeon around and slapped Yoohyeon’s butt. A few minutes later, the food was already done. Yoohyeon stood up from the chair and grabbed two oven mitts.

“I’ll take this. Go and sit down.” Minji didn’t argue further and sat down. Yoohyeon placed the food on the table. She served some for Minji first before she tended to herself. Looks like Yoohyeon didn’t change. Minji thought and she remembered the times where Yoohyeon was always a gentlewoman. She thought that Yoohyeon would change after a few months, but she didn’t. Minji was grateful for that since the doctor wasn’t faking her manners to appeal to her. Yoohyeon exclaimed.