Chapter 22: Anniversary

Hello!! I am back! Okay long story short. My teacher was an ass and decided to move the remaining exams yesterday. Well, I'm quite thankful for it since at least I'm done but I wasn't prepared :) But that means I'm here again! Yey! So this chapter is quite long so yea enjoy reading!

Please do read what I'll say in the end!

---------------------------------------------------------

Yoohyeon doesn’t know what to do. Their anniversary is nearing and she wants it to be special. Because Minji is special. It’s currently her day off and she’s with Yubin and Handong. Minji went to the company since she was offered a new movie, which shocked the both of them. Minji never thought that someone would like to cast her again after all the things that happened. So, Yoohyeon took the chance to ask for advice.

“What do I do, Yubin? Dong? I just- I want it to be special. In all possible ways. I- I don’t know what do I-” Handong put her finger over Yoohyeon’s mouth.

“Shh. Look, Yoohyeon. I know Minji. I have never seen her like this. She becomes this ball of happiness whenever you’re near her. Whatever you do, she’ll like it. I’m sure of it.” Yoohyeon sighed. Yubin went closer to Yoohyeon and hugged her.

“Dongie’s right, Yooh. Just do whatever that comes to your mind. Knowing Minji, she would probably be already happy if you just spend the day with her.” Yubin pulled out and gave a soft smile which Yoohyeon reciprocated. 

“Then what do you think about this?” Yoohyeon told her surprise to the couple. Handong gasped and said,

“That’s perfect, Yooh! I think that would be the best!” Yubin nodded aggressively. Well, it seems like Yoohyeon will have to prepare now. She still has one week. She can do this. It’s for Minji and she’ll do everything she can to make Minji happy. 

“Oh btw, Dongie? Yubs? Can I request something?” The couple looked at each other before nodding. Yoohyeon made a request that Handong and Yubin couldn’t ever refuse, not when it’s this sincere and pure, not when it’s something that could make Minji and Yoohyeon happy. Handong placed her hand over Yoohyeon’s hand and said,

“Are you serious, Yoohyeon?” The doctor nodded and smiled. Handong can’t help it but hug her.

“We’ll take your request. Just tell us what you’ll do, okay?” After Yoohyeon told them, they both beamed after hearing the plan of the younger. They can’t help but be in awe at how Yoohyeon loves Minji. Handong and Yubin both smiled. They have known Minji for a long time now, and they trust Yoohyeon with Minji’s heart. 

-

“That’s not how you do it, Yoohyeon!” A resonating shout echoed inside their house. Bora and Siyeon came over to help Yoohyeon prepare for the anniversary surprise. Among the group, only Bora could cook well. So, she asked for help. But…..

“I don’t know how you manage to burn pasta, Yoohyeon. You just boil it yet you manage to burn it.” Yoohyeon scratched her head and sighed

“I also don’t know! God, I’m ruined. I only have 5 days left!” Yoohyeon placed her elbows on the counter and buried her face between her hands. Bora looked at Siyeon and went over. Siyeon placed her hand on Yoohyeon’s back while patting it, Bora caressing the head of the younger.

“Yooh, look at me.” Siyeon ordered Yoohyeon. The doctor raised her head.

“You still have time. Calm down, and start over, okay? We’ll be here to help you.” Bora placed a kiss on top of Yoohyeon’s head.