Chapter 28: Again

Binny's note: Please read till the end
Thanks!

2 years later

Their married life has been a blast so far. They brought a small brown fluff in their home called Pie. Yoohyeon finally became a professor and Gahyeon is now a full-fledged doctor. Yoohyeon is quite sad that her assistant is not Gahyeon anymore. There are times where Gahyeon would join her but ever since graduating from residency, she operates more as the head surgeon in the room. Well, her new assistant is not that bad. His name is Younghyun and he's been nothing but excellent. He's a 2nd-year resident but he has talent which Yoohyeon saw, so she willingly took him under her wing.

Minji, on the other hand, started to take smaller roles. She and Sohee are often together in movies, which is great since they already knew each other. Gahyeon and Sohee made it official after a month of dating and getting to know each other. Yoohyeon and Gahyeon would often visit the set to visit their girlfriends. And yes, Gahyeon and Sohee are out to the public as well.

Yoohyeon and Minji had a few fights here and there. They had one major fight that they had to stay in their friends' house to cool off. But well, they both really can't stay away from each other. After a few nights of cooling off and reflections, they both met up again and apologized. What Minji adores after their fights is they never bring it up ever again. Even if there's a new fight, they never bring up the old ones. In the end, they would sleep in each others' arms with tears on their faces because they're just dramatic af.

Handong and Yubin welcomed a child into their home. Her name is Hyewon and they adopted her last year. Handong and Yubin try their best for Hyewon to feel comfortable with them. The child has been traveling to different orphanages, seeing kids of her age, older, and younger kids get adopted except her. It broke the couple's heart to see a small child lose hope in life. Hyewon started warming up to Yubin first, mainly because the younger wife started to work at home often when Hyewon came into their life. Handong started to receive massive attention worldwide which brought her to film international movies. She would often bargain with the directors of the movies that she had to take her wife and child with her, or else, she wouldn't agree to be casted.

All of them became Hyewon's aunts because they wanted to. Yubin had to physically stop their friends just to not spoil Hyewon. Minji and Yoohyeon would often argue with her and say, "but she likes it!" while Bora and Siyeon would be, "let her aunts spoil her, Yubin!". Handong just sighs and lets her friends do it. Their friends know their limits and they don't cross that. But Hyewon would get sick at this point with all the sweets they buy her. But Handong and Yubin are thankful for them. They knew about Hyewon's past and they're just doing this to make Hyewon feel welcome and comfortable with them.

Siyeon and Bora have been doing great themselves. Bora finally started with her own song and choreography, while Siyeon is almost done with her full album that she made all by herself. They've been doing great as a couple so far. Seeing Yoohyeon and Minji and Handong and Yubin with Hyewon made both of them want to start something like that as well. But they want to keep their promises to each other. Not yet.

Yoohyeon is waiting for Minji to come to the hospital. Minji had an appointment and they both wanted to go on a date outside so Minji said that she'll go straight to the hospital after her filming. She asked her manager to drive her there and the manager agreed. Drinking coffee with Gahyeon, they sat on the stairs, waiting for any emergencies.

"Is Minji unnie coming?" Yoohyeon hummed.

"Mhmm. Since I brought my car with me, she'll just go here then we'll both go somewhere. Bur she'll have an appointment first. How about you? Any plans with Sohee today?" Gahyeon smiled at the mention of her girlfriend.