Chapter 23: Minji's work

After a week, Minji started filming again. Yoohyeon once sent a food truck over Minji’s filming site to cheer on Minji and the staff. Minji didn’t know about it so when the truck came with their pictures plastered all over the packaging and the truck itself, she quickly called Yoohyeon.

“Yooh! What is this?” Yoohyeon could hear the excitement of the older through the phone.

“I just wanted to show my support for you! And also you told me you’ve been craving tteokbokki these days so…” Minji laughed.

“So you hired a whole truck just for it?” Yoohyeon said a small ‘yeah’ that made Minji giggle.

“Cute. Anyways, we’re all enjoying it thanks to you. Also, the pictures that you chose are cute.” Yoohyeon smiled

“Really? I personally designed the banners. I made sure to make my face visible next to yours.” Minji giggled because Yoohyeon obviously wanted to show off that she was Minji’s girlfriend. 

“Also, I want them to know who your girlfriend is.” Minji exhaled in content.

“Yeah. A lot of people told me that you were very pretty and that you could be a celebrity too.” They asked each other questions here and there before Minji was called again.

“Yooh, I have to go now. You didn’t forget about tomorrow, right?” Yoohyeon sighed.

“Yeah. I’m already double checking things here. Gahyeon also said she’ll take care of my patients tomorrow.” 

“We should really treat Gahyeon out sometimes. She’s doing so much for us.” Yoohyeon agreed to Minji’s suggestion.

“Yeah. I asked her what she wanted and she said she wants a free ticket to your premiere.” Minji laughed.

“What? That’s all she wants? I could totally do that for her. Tell her she’ll sit beside us in the premiere. Or ask her where she wants to sit.” 

“Well, she did say she just wants to sit beside you and she wants a picture with Han So Hee? Is she another actress?” Minji hummed.

“Yeah. She’s one of the leads in this movie as well. I’ll inform her earlier.”

“Okay! Let’s not tell Gahyeon about that picture first. I just told her that after the premiere, we’ll grab dinner.” Minji agreed.

“Alright. I really have to go now, baby. See you later. Thanks again for the truck. I love you!” Yoohyeon giggled because Minji was so cute right now.

“See you later, love. I love you too.” Yoohyeon ended the call and giddy skipped through the hallway up to her first patient of the day. Minji filmed excitedly too because of the happiness that she felt. She didn’t forget to take pictures of it. She even asked some staff members to take pictures of her in front of the truck and the banners. She posted it on social media afterwards, with an overflow of comments supporting her and Yoohyeon. Well, there were a few negative ones but she could always report them. 

-

The next day, they both got ready as Yoohyeon will visit the filming site. It’s the first time that Yoohyeon will go again after they announced their relationship publicly. Yoohyeon was nervous. These were people that were working with Minji. If she messes up, Minji’s name might get harmed too. Minji could feel the nervousness in Yoohyeon’s shoulders. So, she gave her a back hug and rested her head on it.

“Yooh, you don’t have to worry about anything. Just be yourself, okay? And pay attention to me and only me, alright?” Yoohyeon smiled at that and nodded. Minji finally saw the smile that she likes in this world the most. They left a few minutes later so they’ll be in the filming site earlier. Yoohyeon was driving and Minji had her head resting on her hand and her elbow on the armrest while looking at Yoohyeon. The younger kept side glancing, feeling the stare of the older.