15. Simple Question

Y/N POV

I looked at him, trying to find if he was even aware of his deeds or he was pretending. But he truly seemed clueless.

"What's the use of it? Some things are not told but observed and if I had asked then I would've looked pathetic to you and annoying you was never my goal. You always used to get worked up even before I said anything so how was I supposed to tell you I needed few things."

He sighed and said, "You are my wife and if I can't fulfill your basic needs then I should be ashamed of myself. I thought you liked wearing like a tomboy but never thought you would be lacking clothes. I am sorry."

I made eye contact with him, watching him holding my hands and apologising. I was melting in his warmth but then I remembered what I found in his phone today.

His chats with her.

Now everything was becoming blurry as all I recalled his text messages with Yuna. Tears erupted in the corner of my eyes not because he apologized but I was hurt after reading those messages. I didn't wanted to start another argument but I couldn't control my feelings, that broke heart of mine. I was not even sure if it was right for me to welcome him whole heartedly after witnessing thier conversation, crushing my dignity.

I jerk up my head up to not let the tear fall followed by others but the amount made it impossible, dropping down it fell on his hand. He flinched as I pulled my hands away from him.

"Y/N..." He looked at me but I turned around, grabbing the coat I ran out of the building. Coming to the nearest park I cried with my heart content.

He was so clueless about how she was openly flirting with him while he was playing along as if I never existed in his life. I knew it was stupid to run away after he said sorry but did he really meant it or it was another set of hollow words.

I felt as if he was about to replace me with her. He compared me to her. He always reprimanded me while I could see how much they went to parties together. I could understand if they were company functions but what about those family ones, he was supposed to bring his wife not personal assistant. Was I that unsuitable to him that he was ashamed to introduce me in front of his friends? I clearly remember I was never asked to accompany him but how come his text contains parties in each and every month, whether official or unofficial.

I closed my eyes and until midnight I cried there. No one was there to notice a man crying silently sitting on the bench and when I realized Jungkook must've went to bed I decided to go back home.

Opening the door silently I entered the living room and hung the coat. Lights were off indicating he was off to dreams. Tip toeing towards the room I slowly entered, closing the door behind. He was back facing me so taking the advantage I slipped beneath the covers beside him but maintaining a certain distance.

I tried to sleep but couldn't, looking up at the ceiling all I thought was if he was happy with her then why should I become the third wheel between them. She was indeed prettier and more of his type. Looks like after a brief of ignition of love it again deflagrated. We again came at level 1 or it was just me who couldn't get out of the thought that he didn't needed me more in his life.

Damn it, I should've never checked his messages. It just gives pain, jealousy and betrayal.

I closed my eyes when they welled up with tears. Interlocking my hands I rested them on my abdomen as I sniffed when tears skimmed down from the edges. Suddenly I felt someone resting half of their body weight on me and then a kiss on my eyes. I shut open my teary eyes and saw Jungkook cuddling me. He looked up me then tightened his grip as if I'll run away.