20. Kiss of Souls

Another kiss grew messier and dirty just as we liked. The want and desire was like an impulse running our entire nervous system. The pull and push, the bare tangles of skin and flesh being covered by a layer of newfound glistening sweat.

The craving never ended but intensified like the ice melting on flames and feather teasingly tickling you. All of it was shaking just like the mind switch went on blank mode and had came to a conclusion that the high was near.

Reality struck on us like a flash when we recalled that none of us were on contraception. She said,"S-Stop, we aren't allowed to impregnate you. Those three silly cupids would scold us. We don't even know if the kid would survive the mixed up genes.."

"You are overthinking! We have our souls swapped, not physique. It's still you and me or me and you. But if it's about you not wanting a kid then I would immediately put a stoppage. So..?"

I looked at her then wrapped arms around her before I said, "I love you, Y/N." That skipped me a heartbeat when I looked at her genuine smile. "I love you too, Jungkook." The grip got tighter and I hugged her close in my embrace.

The next morning, I opened my eyes as soon as I felt a heavy weight over my bare waist. Looking down I found a muscular hand around 'my' waist as it pulled me closer against a hard chest. Turning around in her hold I witnessed Y/N sleeping peacefully. My heart skipped a beat as I got reminded of how those eyes stared into mine and how those lips roughly went against my skin. I could still feel her imprints and bruises on me.

I wrapped my arms around her and leaned in to peck her lips but as I did, I craved for more, more and much more. I just wanted to emotionally embrace this rare moments. Therefore, again leaning in I pressed lips on her and carefully moved them to not wake her up. As I was rhythmically moving them until I felt her kissing me back.

Heck, she woke up!

[A/N]
Even after putting warnings. I got a lot of futile comments based over the previous content. I couldn't get why it's too hard to just go with the storyline. It's strange to feed readers with the story they want because it was certainly an imagination.

At first, I was ignorant to it but beyond a limit it gets annoying at how the reviews were based on physical attraction even tho the chapter focused around the depth of emotional attachment.

I had to edit it, crop it short for 'World peace'