30. Meeting him

I heard gasps coming from the men surrounding me. I hesitantly looked up at their wide eyes while silence lingered in the air.

Namjoon sighed before going back to his chair. Hoseok also supported Seokjin and led him stand near the desk.

Namjoon looked at us then gestured us to sit. I knew Jungkook was confused and wanted to know when did I met another fantasy creature but before him Namjoon asked.

"How?"

"What do you mean by how?" Furrowing the eyebrows I looked at him.

"Tell us when and how you met him?"

I hitched a breath while I felt stiff as rock, unable to think what to say. The cupids were desperately looking for an answer but if I would reveal how we met then Jungkook would bombard me with thousands of rules and restrictions on how careless I was.

"C'mon, Y/N." Seokjin pleaded me with his eyes which made me surrendered under his worldwide handsome face's desperation.

I sighed and looked away from Jungkook gaze. "I met him when I was about the verge of death."

"What!!!" Jungkook exclaimed and turned my chin towards him."It's not funny. Tell me it's a lie?"

I shook my head and gently removed his hand. "I met him yesterday on my way to the studio. When I was crossing the road the lights turned green and before I could process anything I saw a truck coming upto me. I knew it was my end and I also left the desire to live."

Sniffing tears I looked up and made an eye contact with Namjoon who was already gazing me all the time.

"I thought it was my last moment on Earth and got ready for the impact but then I felt nothing. Opening my eyes I saw myself sitting in the restaurant which was beside the building in which the studio was. I thought one of you guys came and recused me so I wanted to thank you but when I came out I saw a man with black wings. Unfortunately the sunlight was so blazing that I wasn't able to see him. Though I really wanted to thank him but he disappeared in a second."

I felt Jungkook's piercing gaze and thought he was furious with everything I did but to my contradiction he whispered,"Y/N~" Jungkook welled up and held me in his embrace. I was tearing up because just the thought of leaving my loving husband and not able to give birth to our love made me sad.

I was grateful to that someone who saved me because doing that he saved three lives, mine, my baby and my husband who loved me.

I parted from Jungkook after wiping the edges of my eyes. Hoseok said, "It's okay."

I smiled after hearing his soothing words and nodded a 'thank you' before I heard Namjoon.

"Humm, that kid is risking his identity. I know he is free but that doesn't mean he should show up that easily, his teleportation power might get taken away."

" I know but still he is youngest among us. Let's just warn him." Hoseok adviced other and I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Can I also meet him? Oh please! Please! I really want to thank him. Either forbidden or heavenly I don't care as long as he was my savior."

They all looked at each other then at me. They were having some kind of telepathy that made me nervous.

Jungkook held my palm and said," I'll also meet him because he saved my life so I must thank him for his deed. A husband, a father asks you."

Seokjin sighed and said," Fine." He closed his eyes while Namjoon and Hoseok accompanied him to the glass wall. I stood up with Jungkook and followed them.