29. Forbidden angel

Jungkook sighed while driving the car towards home, indeed he took several glances at me. "Why are you so silent?"

I shook my head sideways and shrugged. "Nothing."

"Come on, Y/N, I was worried for you that's why I was furious and watching you with him, only triggered me on."

"That's not the reason. I was wondering why you never told me you again met Jimin and asked him to distanced himself from me, why? And I was thinking that he might be much busy to meet me."

Jungkook bit his lips and said,"S-So you know? I thought it would be better that way."

" Which way, huh? Getting to break our friendship?"

"No! Getting to control myself from killing him." His knuckles turned white while turning the steering wheel to right.

"I didn't wanted to lose you, so I made up a story he would believe in. He was more perfect for you that at some point I felt like a third person between you two."

My heart softened after listening to his insecurities. "Trust me, I won't leave you."

"I know but the thought of him being more caring and hard working than me, scares me. I feel so small in front of him. Truthfully, he is a great person and that decreases my confidence. I feel like I'm a burden to you, something like second lead."

An awkward silence fell over us as we continued to let our lips seal respectively. I sighed when I saw our building in view.

Pulling the car in the parking lot we came up to our home. Jungkook ruffled his hair and directly went to take a shower. I guess he was frustrated from everything.

I kept quite and recalled the events that happened today. I was debating myself whether I should tell him about the road accident or not. I groaned with frustration when I couldn't decide to disclose about those large wings or not.

I would have gotten mad if I thought any bit longer. Shrugging the idea of telling him I huffed as I knew he would panic and even scold me for risking my life, maybe tagging the disadvantages of meeting Jimin too.

I heard the door clicked and Jungkook came out with a towel around his waistline and another ruffling his went bangs.

We made an intense eye contact before he threw the towel away after drenching his hair strands. Grabbing a pair of boxers and gray sweatpants he again excused himself into the bathroom. Again he came out quite angry and directly went down without utterly a single word.

I sighed and took my nightdress with me before stepping into the bathroom to clean myself.

I was feeling so gloomy, totally contradicting to what I felt after coming out. Once I came out in the bedroom I saw Jungkook sitting leaning on the headboard with closed eyes with crossed arms. Beside him on the bedside table were two covered plates containing food.

"Jungkook" I mumbled and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. He stood up and grabbing my arm he placed me on the bed. He took the plate and uncovered them, proudly showing me his 'Bulgogi'. To be honest they smelled like heaven.

"I'm sorry." He said with low hung head." I was so much blinded that time that it didn't crossed me how you would've felt. My possessiveness took over and I lost myself. Sorry, Y/N, I shouldn't had said that to you."

He sniffed wiping the corner of his eyes making my heart soft for him. With my finger I lifted his chin and looked into his drake mesmerizing orbs. "I'm sorry too. I was being so mean and wanted way too much of privacy and I didn't realised I was hurting you."