13. Girly

Yawning she blinked her eyes then sat up rubbing her eyes. She pouted shrugging her shoulders while she again shut her eyelids.

She sulked and said, "Not again, that sl- I mean Yuna will flirt with me again."

"With you? But why? She is a hardworking girl, I don't think she could do so." I took Yuna's side but Y/N frowned standing up and replied, "Yeah- yeah, now you've confirmed that I married a stupid blind. Get off my way, how could a cold hearted person like you would understand me."

She pushed me away and went straight to the bedroom leaving me dumbfounded in the living room. Is she for real leaving me hanging here, that also after calling me stupid and cold hearted? Woah! I wanted to express how thankful I was but looks like she doesn't care at all.

Come on, since the morning I was feeling unusual pain in my abdominal region but she still keeps her ego at the top. I scoffed then went back to the kitchen to serve the food. Gradually the pain was increasing that at a point it became unbearable. I groaned grabbing the waist, taking the support of counter I tried to stand straight but involuntarily I was bent for comfort.

I heard steps coming closer, turning around I found Y/N walking down the stairs. I barely turned around when I squatted on the floor.

"Y/N..help me. I don't know what's happening to me?" She came running to me, getting at the same level she caressed my back. Her eyes were widened when she saw tears at the corner of my eyes, I held her arm almost digging my nails in her flesh due to the pain.

"Tell me what's wrong, where are you hurting?" I took her palm and placed it at the lower abdomen." Here.. " She pulled her hand back then checked me out all over. Her eyeballs flicked but then she said," You got stain on your shorts, Jungkook. You're on your periods."

What the...!!! How could she say something like that. I know it's natural to have it for girls but me? That also when I was stuck in her body without my own choice

"What do you mean your? It can't be true, how could I experience something so... girly."

"There is nothing so girly until your mind tells you so, now keep quite and do what I say, follow me."

She helped me to stand up then accompanied me to the bedroom where she kept her personal hygiene products in the closet. She opened a drawer in it, pulling out a packet she handed it to me.

"Sanitary pads? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, it would be easy for you than tampons. Now read the instructions and wear it. Go~" She handed me another pair of shorts then pushed in the bathroom but only I knew the sorrow of being the victim of heavenly creatures.

I open the packet and do as it said because I had no other option but to obey it. After getting that inserted I felt more than weird and uncomfortable but thanks to those cramps which distracted me from the embarrassment.

I crept out after closing the door behind and look at her sitting on the bed. " How's it? Are you feeling good?"

"Stop that okay. It freaking hurts that I think I'll pass out. I need to visit a doctor, let's go." I walk past her but she swirls me around and push me on the bed to get laid down. "Chill, it's normal. You are having mood swings so just don't let it control you. Calm down and rest."

"You are saying because you aren't at my position. You don't know how much it is affecting me." She shook me and me," Test me dumbo. I've been facing this ever since my teenage like every other women, your mom was one of them, so don't act like no one knows how you feel. Women has to continue doing work, act like nothing happened because if we don't then men comments that we take advantage of being weak which we aren't, hence we still do everything except on our worst days."

"Does that mean I had to do everything for you too?" I was quite scared because how would I work or even move when there's blood flowing out of me for the next few days.

"Do you want to?" She giggled teasing me but then looked into my desperate eyes to answer back with concern."Well, I would appreciate it but then again, your wife understands your pain Mr. Husband so she'll spare you from that. "A sigh of relief escaped from my lips. "But I have to leave you for the next twelve hours."

"Why? Don't go, please. How am I supposed to survive this pain is killing me. Can't you ditch the work for this day only?"

"Oh my god, is that really you Jungkook? I can't believe it's actually you who's telling me to stay with you, ditching work?" I bit my lips as the pain was slowly taking it's peak point. I needed someone beside me to nurse me because I was so lost and getting irritated with the wetness.

I lowered my gaze as I knew she was right, never in my life before I ever stayed beside her because I knew it was something every other women do, she also handled that easily without getting noticed but this shit was real, and I was feeling it.

I nodded getting a chuckle from her." Don't you want to leave me, for leaving me alone as I used to?" My bambi eyes goes big and teary, I lost from emotions as the hormone took control."Do you want me to leave?"

I jerk my eyes to her,looking straight into her soul. Without hiding any feeling I bluntly said, "Absolutely not.. " She hummed then opened the door.

"Are you leaving me?" She looked back chuckling then replied, " No, I will get you a hot water bag and some pills and after that I'll message Taehyung oppa, he would take care of the rest in my absence."

She closed the door and I smiled for her decision of not leaving me alone. She understands me unlike me who used to an asshole to not notice her worries or obverse her insecurities.

After a while she came back and placed the bag above the abdomen, pulling the sheets over me she handed me a bowl of porridge." Eat it, then have this painkiller only for today because it's not good for health to depend on the drugs for relief, it could cause hormonal imbalance." I nodded and did what she told me to. "Aren't you gonna eat? " I ask her. " I already had a glass of juice and pat biscuits when were wearing it."

" When does it usually end?" I got curious.

"It varies from person to person. As for my body you'll be fine in five days." He cut me off. "Five days!!! Do you want me to die?"

"No, don't overreact. It will get less painful after third day but it would finish on fifth. And since you'll be having rest then I should get go and do the chores."

After four hours she comes back and was studying some paperworks for her artwork. She was yawning, for sure she was tired after doing all that because I knew how hard it was yesterday.

I look at her hesitantly because of shyness, wanting her beside me to soothe me out but I was afraid if she would reject telling me that I would disgust her. I shyly asked," Don't you want to cuddle me?"

I squeezed my eyes fiddling with fingers when I heard her moving across the bed and pulling the sheets up before getting in. She switched on the air conditioner and pulled me in her inked arms. I gulped when I felt her hand getting down at the lower region, encircling that area to get me rid of the pain and it worked. In seconds I felt comfortable that I didn't realised it until her hands dropped and I heard snores coming out of her mouth. I turned around and chuckled watching her sleeping peacefully in my body.

I wonder how she would've looked if we were in our own bodies and what would've been the strength of our relationship. I sighed, my lips curved up and I bend over to peck her lips. She scrunched her nose and mumbled something inaudible, making me giggle and my heart flutter.

Looks like I was falling in love with her all over again with new point of view, foreign feelings and desperate need to make her fall in love with me again with new body yet old soul of mine.