24. Protecting you

My eyes went wide as I listened to her. What the hell she did behind my back to my wife? Did she really hurt Y/N?

"What are you saying?" I said being bewildered.

"I am reminding you to not cross your limits like last time. Didn't I told you, Y/N, to not wander around my Jungkook? He is mine and always will."

She was the most craziest woman I ever met. I was shocked and angry too. How could she claim me as hers even after knowing I was married to Y/N? I growled internally.

"Wake up, you bitch! Do I need to remind you? Stay away." She held my hair and pulled them in her fist. I hissed in pain and it was creating a huge scene but thankfully only few people were there as it was around the break time.

I held her hand and tried to break free." Leave me or you'll regret even touching me." I said but she only tightened her grip. "Like I'm scared of you! Did you forgot how I banged your forehead against the wall in the washroom? What a day that was, even after you told Jungkook about it he decided to take my side, not yours."

I felt guilty, extremely gloomy when a flashback of that day came in my mind where Y/N was standing in front of me with her hand on the forehead to stop it from bleed but I thought she was just jealous and was trying to forge Yuna.

I never thought it could have a different point of view too. I hissed in pain when she twisted her fist even more while I struggled with the lunch box in my other hand. She glanced at it and again smirked. She yanked me away and took the box from me. She simply opened it poured the food over me. I got drenched in spices and screamed as it was hot, not too much but still enough to flinch me.

She was satisfied with my screams but it didn't fulfilled her. Yanking the box away she held my collar. "Today, I will show you your place." She gritted her teeth and swayed her one arm backward with open palm while I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the impact on my cheeks.

But before I could feel it, I heard someone's silhouette running towards us and a gasp escaped from Yuna's mouth.

"Mr. J-Jeon... "

I opened my eyes and saw a fuming Y/N at the verge of beating her till death. I felt Yuna's grip loosened and then she walked back curving her lips into an innocent smile.

"What happened to your dress?" Y/N asked with concern.

"Sir, your wife snatched my drink and threw it on me."

"I am not asking you but my wife. Are you okay, babe?"

She panicked watching me all covered in stained clothes but I assured her it wasn't a big deal since I just got few bruises on hand.

"You owe an explanation, Ms. Yuna! Why the heck you were in the position of slapping my wife?! "

" Sir, she was the one to start it."

"And you think I would believe you? Every time I let you go off the hook because I thought I could handle it on my own but not now, when you tried to harm my pregnant wife!"

"Y/N is p-pregnant?"

"Yes, indeed she is and the best gift I am giving her today is by firing you. Leave before I do more than this to hurt you. You are fired, Ms. Yuna, I want you to clear your belongings till evening. You're dismissed. "

She said and holding my waist she dragged me along with her into the cabin. We entered and without saying a word Y/N locked the door behind and asked me to sit on the chair. She went to the personal washroom and came back with a soaked towel. She texted someone real quick before delicately removing the dress, leaving me in undergarments.