9. Seven rules of heaven

Y/N POV

With my widened eyed I made an eye contact with Jungkook. If we didn't had to switch back our bodies then we would had definitely gone dead of embarrassment.

It was so ridiculous to state something we already knew, something we would have done, there was no need to write that on paper as we eventually hadn't had any plan to commit it.

"What are these? And why though? We wouldn't do anything of the things stated yet you mentioned them in bold letters." Jungkook spoke, pointing his fingers on the letters written there.

Namjoon sat down intertwining his fingers, rested his head on it, he displayed his dimples. " We had to because important things need to be clear and loud."

"But still... These are absurd." Jungkook took the contract, reading each rule loud.

1. No going back once the contract is
signed.

2. Not allowed to disclose about cupid corporate.

3. No assault against cupid corporate or any of its worker.

4. Being loyal to your partner.

5. No extra martial affairs.

6. Not allowed to live separate.

7. No sexual intercourse.

"What the heck do you think you added all this for?!! " Jungkook said throwing his hands in air.

"Calm down, we just don't want any chance of you coming back here to cancel the contract as once it's signed, it's too hard to change it," said Hoseok handing the fountain pen to Jungkook.

"We would not do anything to harm you but still if you ever come back to fight against us, then know that we are immortal, much powerful than any regular human being you came across. We could crush you within seconds into nothing but dust, hence we wrote it as a reminder that don't ever try to mess with us." Seokjin's eyes turned purple when he grinned his warning but a light hit from Namjoon brought him back, controlling his dark aura to fade.

I gulped being scared for a minute then gathering my strength I looked at the chairman." I have always been loyal to him despite him cheating on me."

"Hey, I didn't!!!" Jungkook snapped to me but I continued.

"But can't you remove this seven rule?"

"Why? What's the problem in that? Are you not sure or scared that you might end up doing that?"

I nibbled my lips as blood rushed to my cheeks. I swear if I were a train then steam would have blown out from my ears.

"No! We.. It's embarrassing to have something written there, which even we don't want to happen."

I was looking at Namjoon then Seokjin who was smirking like I told a joke but then followed his gaze to Jungkook.

Jungkook had a frown on his face which confused me. Few minutes back we both were aware that the norm about sex was vulgar as we still hasn't made love after the wedding night, but his action was weird, like he was giving it a thought with his head hang low.

"What do you wanna say mate?" Seokjin triggered him, he jolted on his chair, looking at me then the dark Cupid."Are you also against this?"