31. Handsome Dongseng

"Sorry, Jungkook. I know you would be mad at me for hiding my real identity from you but trust me I was restricted from revealing it."

He shifted his gaze upon me and he said," I was happy to know you were pregnant Y/N. I have seen how much Jungkook needed you and I was grateful to you for conceiving his baby."

He displayed his boxy smile and continued. "Trust me when I was coincidently crossing through the same neighborhood I never expected to witness you get hit by a truck, so I had to help you out. Jungkook is like my own brother and how could I let the history repeat itself? I didn't wanted Jungkook to suffer as much as I did because I know how much it hurts and eats you inside for not being there for your loved ones."

Yoongi knew the more Taehyung would talk the more he would break down later so he took matters in his hand.

Yoongi said,"I was feeling so sorry to you guys that he pleaded me to slack off some defects in the contract and asked me to make the deal with Jungkook as soon as possible. He also convinced me to buy your beautiful paintings, Y/N. At first I saw them as my responsibility to purchase but then I discovered how beautiful your talent was."

Yoongi was showcasing his gummy smile and his dark brown orbs were mesmerizing everyone present in the room.

I said, "Thank you."

Jungkook caressed my arms in to-and-fro motion while pecking on the temple. I knew he could see through my emotions that I was highly moved by the depth of Taehyung's longing.

Taehyung sighed and then poured himself another glass of sujo as well as filled the glasses for others except me and Jungkook because Jungkook was responsible for driving me safely at home.

Everyone was talking and and having a great time. It didn't felt as if I was among some godly creatures which weren't human at all, except Yoongi who was napping at the armrest of the couch.

"Looks like he's tired?" Hoseok glances at the gummy man who was looking like a adorable kitten.

"Yes, he is. He always overworks himself." said Taehyung and stood up, went to his room. Coming back with a fluffy blanket he put Yoongi's leg on the couch and covered him with it. He grabbed his glass and sat on the carpet as comfortable as he could on his crossed legs.

Namjoon said,"Does he live here?" Taehyung nodded." No, he just spends time with me on weekends. It's comforting to know someone is there for me. He treats me like his brother."Namjoon hummed and sipping his drink.

The ringtone echoed in the room and everyone looked at each other. That's when I realised it was mine. I quickly pulled out and saw the caller ID.

Na Jaemin.

"Your dongseng?" Jungkook asked me and I nodded before picking up the call.

"Noona! Why the hell was I the last person to be informed of your pregnancy?"

"Come on! I talked to emmoa and appa last month and you too were much busy with your final examinations, then how could I ruin my topper brother's exams in college?"

"Cut the crap, sis! I came back home today and got welcomed by that surprising news, like thunderbolts striking my mind!"

He was being too loud that I was surprised Jungkook could hear his faint voice but words clear enough to interpret.

I sighed and said,"Hey, stop shouting or I'll throw cockroaches over you at night. Mark my warning."

Suddenly, he got swiped over horror of ugly creatures walking on him which made changes in his tone.